Was Abraham Father of the Jews or of Humanity?

Adam was living in a state of primitive bliss in connection with God. He “sinned,” meaning that he started to use his own mind and, in the process, potentially disconnected with God. Jesus brought Adam’s descendants back into connection with God.

1 Like

I felt the conversation to be adversarial. I see you as a believer and a friend in a common journey. Further, as I said earlier, your questions relate to events after Jesus. I repeat, I consider the OT and NT to be Word of God. I do not consider the commentaries, creeds and apocrypha to be Word of God. I would have to study these creeds to be able to respond. I am happy to do so if you would say, “BJ this is what you say; but this is what this creed says.” Then I would be encouraged to spend the time on the topic. I cannot write 10 PhD theses on various creeds. Please, let us converse about our differences on specific issues. I will try to respond.

Panpsychism provides a basis for defining God–which is the common refrain of all religions. All matter has consciousness. The Collective Consciousness of all matter–including you and me–that is God. This idea that “we make God” though our collective consciousness is, in my understanding, consistent with the scriptures but against their popular interpretations.

1 Like

I’ve asked many questions on specific issues. You have ignored most of them. Why?

Please be easy. Please repost one question. If possible in the format BJ this is what you say; but this is what this creed says.

Okay. I asked a question in the other thread.

I replied. OK.

@bharatjj can you tell me more about how Abraham “made God” through our collective consciousness for all of humanity?

Why should we take your word for it.

Your ‘understanding’ is badly mistaken. Please demonstrate how it is consistent with the New Testament, the Christian scriptures, in any way. (Please stop making stuff up as you go – it really is pretty obvious.)

2 Likes

I’m going to wrap up this topic now as it seems to have run its course. Cheers.

4 Likes