Was Abraham Father of the Jews or of Humanity?

Maybe you missed this above:

1 Like

That is really beautiful.

1 Like

@Klax
Wow., this is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing this beautiful calligraphy, expressing light living in us all.
Your love through faith, sharing light to all of us. Thank you

I’ll share this to you
1 Corinthians 15:22 New International Version (NIV)
22 For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive

2 Likes

Yes, indeed. BTW I wrote a paper in an Islamic Journal on this verse. I have interpreted the verse to say that Allah pervades all existence and is within us.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iZcCILu-DSeLrJo7dJh3mQeNnt4uPE7X/view?usp=share_link

1 Like

Yes. Agree. Please explain the “different” contexts and how that makes the concepts contradictory. Thanks.

If your name were Dale and we were in the same room together, and if someone came in who had some business with only one of us and needed to discuss it with that person, would it matter which of us they talked to?

We must move towards One God One Religion.

Your intentions are noble, but I’m afraid your efforts are futile and your time better spent on something else.

We must move towards One God One Religion.

Christianity has been called (and is) The Way.

@Dale what is a Christian compare to a Jew? Are Jews the way too?

1 Corinthians 15:22 New International Version (NIV)
22 For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive

• It says all

• That would include all people during Abraham era too, because what’s communicated or will be communicated had already been finished, due to God is true time, out and in universe right?

• Communication is for our deeper understanding?

@bharatjj notice this verse says all (no one is excluded) so another proof ‘one God’ Because that’s proof when all is included right?

@Dale what are your thoughts about that verse, that claims all

Others in this thread, what are your thoughts about this verse that claims all?

I agree.

@bharatjj Why not answer the questions I left for you in the other thread? You said you’d be glad to answer specific questions.

‘This verse’ is not the best translation taken out of context. (You should read the whole epistle, all of the Gospels and all the rest of the epistles.) Two ‘alls’ in one sentence can be two different things.

This gets at the meaning better:

Just as everyone dies because we all belong to Adam, everyone [all] who belongs to Christ will be given new life.
1 Corinthians 15:22 NLT

The lord said to Abraham, “Come forth and I’ll give you eternal life.”
Abraham came fifth.

He won a toaster.

This is a joke so please don’t take this as facts ok

2 Likes

On that theme, this is fun:

• Philip Goff panpsychism.

• pan·psy·chism NOUN

• the doctrine or belief that everything material, however small, has an element of individual consciousness.

• Was Abraham into Panpsychism ever?

• look at blood how Christians/Jews cause blood to be a symbol of spiritual life, is that panphychism then? Due to doing what with blood?

• How much did Abraham do with blood that’s panphychism?

• Do Muslims and Hindus do anything with blood symbols?

• Then there’s universal Christians who believe all is saved, and then there’s B something., I forgot name., found the name., Basilides Christians, and they don’t have Jesus crucified, or wait I need to re-read., how would that be with panphychism compare to other Christians, what does that do to the name Christian?

• As I’m into inclusion of all - so take a belief and all is included., what am I doing with panphychism?

That’s your challenge is you thinking of all religions and if there’s clash then what style of panphychism is happening then?

Actually what my beliefs are like is., allowing light teach me, and I believe all lives forever. however as I dive into religion., what I notice is - a tone of copy thinking, what is copy thinking when it comes to panphychism?

That video was funny., all those numbers in words

here’s scene
one mato., no it’s tomato., no, I only want one mato

1 Like

“Toodeloo!”
[Interjection. toodeloo. (UK, dated) goodbye, farewell, see you soon.]

“Threedeloo!”

Why did Lot start crying at dinner?
Abraham asked him to pass the salt

1 Like

toodle pip

Abraham hopped on a camel and fled and said Toodle pip to all along the way

now where does 3 come in,

when Abraham brought Sarah and Hagar with, they sang a song to Dale all about Toodeloo!”
[Interjection. toodeloo. (UK, dated) goodbye, farewell, see you soon.]

• Moses was very modern .He was the first to get a tablet with a data from the cloud

• What’s Moses’ favorite soft drink? Mountain Jew.

• Moses went to Mount Olive. Popeye was furious

• Moses walks up the the Pharaoh and says “Let my people go!” The Pharaoh replies, “no way!” Moses says, "Yahweh!

Enough.