Agree entirely. But it seems to me that would stand against exclusivity of the Jews.
Entirely agree. My point was that similar aberrations in other religions need not be blown up beyond proportions. I am a great supporter of Jesus’ love for the poor.
There is no dome. It was what the Hebrews believed based on what they could see with their naked eye.
@Bill_II ask me about earth Heaven to be above the dome of the firmament
Please ask @Bill_II why he ask me about earth, you talk about the dome why
Now the moderators again., why
How come @Bill_II you brought me to the dome for, why
Is anyone going to ask @Bill_II
@Bill_II we’re not allowed to talk about this ok., I’m in trouble as @marta connected all 10 @moderators
I thought I was interacting with science.
@marta why did you do that for?
Why do you get me all scared like that for @marta
It’s fine to talk about ancient conceptions. We don’t want people trying to argue science with flat-earthers, which is generally a fruitless endeavor and total waste of time.
@moderators I’m sorry. I won’t talk about it again. But please know @Bill_II started it.
@marta is bringing attention your way moderators as I was thinking science, as this forum is about science and faith
Due to @Bill_II brought to my attention about Heaven to be above the dome of the firmament. I shared science - then @marta said in a statement, it’s 100% not true
how come @Bill_II isn’t blamed. How come?, @marta @Bill_II started it, tell Bill he can’t talk about that.
Now @marta ask moderators about this
@Bill_II talks about The Hebrews believed Heaven to be above the dome of the firmament
I shared two graphics detail to @Bill_II because @Bill_II shares about The Hebrews believed Heaven to be above the dome of the firmament
@marta why did you even step in and tell me I’m 100% wrong., how come you get to do that,
How come you @marta never went after @Bill_II
@Bill_II started it, how @marta you didn’t go after @Bill_II
The Hebrews believed Heaven to be above the dome of the firmament , which is the way many people think of it today. However, given what we are told about Heaven it may not be a physical location in our space/time. God certainly exists outside of space/time so it is reasonable to assume that Heaven would also
RS: this led me to wrote about above the dome of the firmament
I won’t any more ok @Christy and @moderators
How come @Bill_II you wrote this then The Hebrews believed Heaven to be above the dome of the firmament., how come you don’t get in trouble like I do
I won’t talk any further about concave cell earth., I’m sorry please forgive me @Christy please forgive me
I wish @Bill_II never wrote about
I’m sorry please forgive me
How do you know you know the true God – I’m not convinced that you do. You can call whatever it is whatever you want. The Holy Spirit leads us to the truth about Jesus, and anything other than that is not the working of the Holy Spirit and is not true.
Do you think true thoughts about Jesus? If you don’t, then whatever you think it is that is teaching and feeding you is teaching you wrongly and you should not allow it.
You do not understand at all what science is if you think that is something science can address with the available evidence.
Don’t ask me modern questions @Dale I learn it’s not allowed in this forum, only history is allowed., along with science talking about history only. I learn this today
I only respond to history because I learn @Christy explain only write about history
@Christy what is going on is modern ideas from others that’s ask to me
you can see there, I’m asked about Vladimir Putin
Now lets say I respond, then someone will call out to moderators claiming I’m…
When all I’m doing is responding
from now on @Christy I will only write about history ok
i’m sorry for all of this, but that’s what’s going on
But now that I know only history is allowed, I will now only write history
now let’s get back to about Abraham and not about Vladimir Putin @Dale please help me not fail at this forum
Actually, you don’t. You have demonstrated that you do not understand how science works.
@Dale all my intension was back when is to show you I cared when you shared about kidney cancer and survived when you had one of your kidneys removed
From that day fourth all you wrote is that the God I go to is false
If what I allow to teach me in my situations does not point me to Jesus, then it is false.
@riversea you first brought up something that appears to be from a modern flat earth web site. As Christy pointed out the moderators don’t allow discussion of a modern flat earth belief as it is rather pointless.
I mentioned the ancient Hebrew concept of a dome with heaven above and this is ok to discuss.
Bottom line, you appeared to indicate you believe in an actual dome and therefore a flat earth and I was just responding with that is an ancient, and inaccurate, conception.
Are you clear now?
I don’t believe in flat earth.
Oh now I know what you’re talking about,
I was asking about Jesus’ lungs how did Jesus breath when going to heaven
I looked back through this whole thread and I never once talk about shape of earth never once talk about dome, 'till you shared about dome.
Earlier I talk about my question how did physical Jesus body survived going to heaven
I wrote this
Is this for real that Christians believes Jesus’ physical body rose to heaven? I have never thought about this, 'till now.
How can physical body manage the environment of space to this heaven? This is a science question
Example there’s no air in space correct, how did Physical body of Jesus breath, and is there air in heaven where Jesus lungs can breath?
Ok so this is also on topic about Abraham for humanity.
How come God made Sarah wait 'till she’s so old to get pregnant?
Where., I’m trying to find this that you say.
I don’t believe in flat earth
I’ve put in 100% to blend in and stay on topic
I don’t believe in flat earth
Please located Were?
Go back to your post and take a look. And slight correction on my part. This references a concave Earth which is one of the flat Earth models but doesn’t mention a flat Earth directly.
@Bill_II I’m calming down now.,
i was responding to you @Bill_II
Little did I know this would happen where @marta connects 10 moderators
I was responding to you @Bill_II
What I wish is I can see the future when having a conversation, so I know what not to do in a conversation.
I’m sorry @Bill_II but I can’t see future when it comes to conversations
I’m sorry for putting you in the middle of this
Yes you talk about dome
Then after you talk about dome. I talk about concave
then @marta says I’m 100% wrong
I ask science
then @marta gets a hold of 10 moderators
then I panic
and well you get the drift
now I have a new boundary in this group which is only write about history and on topic
I’m thinking where my challenge is is navigating a conversation while not seeing conversations future.
I’m sorry @Bill_II for everything
Seems? How can you possibly think that a prophecy against Israel’s sins is “an argument against Israel’s exclusivity?” Read Micah Chapter 6.
- The Prophet Micah addresses Israel specifically and says:
- Listen to what Yahweh says: “Stand up, plead my case before the mountains; let the hills hear what you have to say.
- “Hear, you mountains, Yahweh’s accusation; listen, you everlasting foundations of the earth. For Yahweh has a case against his people; he is lodging a charge against Israel.
- “My people, what have I done to you? How have I burdened you? Answer me.
- I brought you up out of Egypt and redeemed you from the land of slavery. I sent Moses to lead you, also Aaron and Miriam.
- My people, remember what Balak king of Moab plotted and what Balaam son of Beor answered. Remember your journey from Shittim to Gilgal, that you may know the righteous acts of Yahweh.”
- With what shall I come before Yahweh and bow down before the exalted God? Shall I come before him with burnt offerings, with calves a year old?
- Will Yahweh be pleased with thousands of rams, with ten thousand rivers of olive oil? Shall I offer my firstborn for my transgression,the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul?
- He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does Yahweh require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.
- Listen! The Lord is calling to the city—and to fear your name is wisdom—“Heed the rod and the One who appointed it.
- Am I still to forget your ill-gotten treasures, you wicked house, and the short ephah, which is accursed?
- Shall I acquit someone with dishonest scales, with a bag of false weights?
- Your rich people are violent; your inhabitants are liars and their tongues speak deceitfully.
- Therefore, I have begun to destroy you, to ruin you because of your sins.
- You will eat but not be satisfied; your stomach will still be empty. You will store up but save nothing, because what you save I will give to the sword.
- You will plant but not harvest; you will press olives but not use the oil, you will crush grapes but not drink the wine.
- You have observed the statutes of Omri and all the practices of Ahab’s house; you have followed their traditions. Therefore I will give you over to ruin and your people to derision; you will bear the scorn of the nations.”