Was Abraham Father of the Jews or of Humanity?

The lord said to Abraham, “Come forth and I’ll give you eternal life.”
Abraham came fifth.

He won a toaster.

This is a joke so please don’t take this as facts ok

2 Likes

On that theme, this is fun:

• Philip Goff panpsychism.

• pan·psy·chism NOUN

• the doctrine or belief that everything material, however small, has an element of individual consciousness.

• Was Abraham into Panpsychism ever?

• look at blood how Christians/Jews cause blood to be a symbol of spiritual life, is that panphychism then? Due to doing what with blood?

• How much did Abraham do with blood that’s panphychism?

• Do Muslims and Hindus do anything with blood symbols?

• Then there’s universal Christians who believe all is saved, and then there’s B something., I forgot name., found the name., Basilides Christians, and they don’t have Jesus crucified, or wait I need to re-read., how would that be with panphychism compare to other Christians, what does that do to the name Christian?

• As I’m into inclusion of all - so take a belief and all is included., what am I doing with panphychism?

That’s your challenge is you thinking of all religions and if there’s clash then what style of panphychism is happening then?

Actually what my beliefs are like is., allowing light teach me, and I believe all lives forever. however as I dive into religion., what I notice is - a tone of copy thinking, what is copy thinking when it comes to panphychism?

That video was funny., all those numbers in words

here’s scene
one mato., no it’s tomato., no, I only want one mato

1 Like

“Toodeloo!”
[Interjection. toodeloo. (UK, dated) goodbye, farewell, see you soon.]

“Threedeloo!”

Why did Lot start crying at dinner?
Abraham asked him to pass the salt

1 Like

toodle pip

Abraham hopped on a camel and fled and said Toodle pip to all along the way

now where does 3 come in,

when Abraham brought Sarah and Hagar with, they sang a song to Dale all about Toodeloo!”
[Interjection. toodeloo. (UK, dated) goodbye, farewell, see you soon.]

• Moses was very modern .He was the first to get a tablet with a data from the cloud

• What’s Moses’ favorite soft drink? Mountain Jew.

• Moses went to Mount Olive. Popeye was furious

• Moses walks up the the Pharaoh and says “Let my people go!” The Pharaoh replies, “no way!” Moses says, "Yahweh!

Enough.  

Adam was living in a state of primitive bliss in connection with God. He “sinned,” meaning that he started to use his own mind and, in the process, potentially disconnected with God. Jesus brought Adam’s descendants back into connection with God.

1 Like

I felt the conversation to be adversarial. I see you as a believer and a friend in a common journey. Further, as I said earlier, your questions relate to events after Jesus. I repeat, I consider the OT and NT to be Word of God. I do not consider the commentaries, creeds and apocrypha to be Word of God. I would have to study these creeds to be able to respond. I am happy to do so if you would say, “BJ this is what you say; but this is what this creed says.” Then I would be encouraged to spend the time on the topic. I cannot write 10 PhD theses on various creeds. Please, let us converse about our differences on specific issues. I will try to respond.

Panpsychism provides a basis for defining God–which is the common refrain of all religions. All matter has consciousness. The Collective Consciousness of all matter–including you and me–that is God. This idea that “we make God” though our collective consciousness is, in my understanding, consistent with the scriptures but against their popular interpretations.

1 Like

I’ve asked many questions on specific issues. You have ignored most of them. Why?

Please be easy. Please repost one question. If possible in the format BJ this is what you say; but this is what this creed says.

Okay. I asked a question in the other thread.

I replied. OK.

@bharatjj can you tell me more about how Abraham “made God” through our collective consciousness for all of humanity?

Why should we take your word for it.

Your ‘understanding’ is badly mistaken. Please demonstrate how it is consistent with the New Testament, the Christian scriptures, in any way. (Please stop making stuff up as you go – it really is pretty obvious.)

2 Likes

I’m going to wrap up this topic now as it seems to have run its course. Cheers.

4 Likes