Was Abraham Father of the Jews or of Humanity?

Agree. I would like to know what is the difference between God and Allah.

Yes.

Yes. God incarnated as Jesus and others as well.

Agree. God is forever existent. So, Jesus, Moses, Abraham–in whom God incarnated–are also forever existent.

Believe what you will and imagine what you want. It won’t affect reality.

Indeed. Indeed.

It won’t affect reality.

Some dishonestly reject the existence of the supernatural based on nothing more than their subjective distaste and others deny the reality of God’s providential M.O. referenced above. Both have to do with epistemic humility and having a childlike heart like God requires.

Neither is surprising though.

…they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.
Luke 16:21

I certainly do not.

You do want to mash counterfeits together so that the currency will work in no country however. (There is only one true currency and one lasting country, the country of the true King. Read The Chronicles of Narnia for an intro. Or Mere Christianity.)

Agree. The “country” is the Universe.

Yes. Agree with you.

No. The country is the Kingdom of Heaven Jesus refers to in the Gospels.

No, not really you don’t because we are not talking about the same God.

I really would like to know what is the difference. Wikipedia: Gospel of Matthew, the “kingdom of heaven” described "a process, a course of events, whereby God begins to govern or to act as king or Lord, an action, therefore, by which God manifests his being-God in the world of men.
I could not agree with this more.

So we have two Gods? Does that measure up with the Bible? I thought “One God” was a central message of Abraham and Jesus.

Maybe you missed this above:

1 Like

That is really beautiful.

1 Like

@Klax
Wow., this is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing this beautiful calligraphy, expressing light living in us all.
Your love through faith, sharing light to all of us. Thank you

I’ll share this to you
1 Corinthians 15:22 New International Version (NIV)
22 For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive

2 Likes

Yes, indeed. BTW I wrote a paper in an Islamic Journal on this verse. I have interpreted the verse to say that Allah pervades all existence and is within us.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iZcCILu-DSeLrJo7dJh3mQeNnt4uPE7X/view?usp=share_link

1 Like

Yes. Agree. Please explain the “different” contexts and how that makes the concepts contradictory. Thanks.

If your name were Dale and we were in the same room together, and if someone came in who had some business with only one of us and needed to discuss it with that person, would it matter which of us they talked to?

We must move towards One God One Religion.

Your intentions are noble, but I’m afraid your efforts are futile and your time better spent on something else.

We must move towards One God One Religion.

Christianity has been called (and is) The Way.

@Dale what is a Christian compare to a Jew? Are Jews the way too?

1 Corinthians 15:22 New International Version (NIV)
22 For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive

• It says all

• That would include all people during Abraham era too, because what’s communicated or will be communicated had already been finished, due to God is true time, out and in universe right?

• Communication is for our deeper understanding?

@bharatjj notice this verse says all (no one is excluded) so another proof ‘one God’ Because that’s proof when all is included right?

@Dale what are your thoughts about that verse, that claims all

Others in this thread, what are your thoughts about this verse that claims all?