Was Abraham Father of the Jews or of Humanity?

Everyone thinks they are right. Question is how to decide what God wants.

Micah 6:8.
He has told you, O man, what is good;
And what does the Lord require of you
But to do justice, to love kindness,
And to walk humbly with your God?

2 Likes

Hear, Hear!
It’s a very poor argument at trying to discredit Christianity, worst still when trying to defend abberations of other religions, to point out all the bad things commited by Christians. You wanna do it, you find scriptures that told people to do it, pulling verses out of context ain’t allowed.
After all anyone can call themselves a Christian (or a Jew, or a Muslim, as you have proven so yourself @bharatjj ) and then do whatever they wanna do!

2 Likes

You have to know the true God – that is more basic. Let the truth in.

1 Like

Abraham saw a tree

@Dale I know the true God. The true God feeds my spirit heart. I call this true God Holy Spirit.

Holy Spirit is my home, my comfort and lives in me and feeds my spirit heart. I allow Holy Spirit teach me.

How do you feel as you’ve been telling me my God is false?

No it isn’t. 100% certain, so you may stop wondering

4 Likes

@Dale can you explain to me scientifically how Vladimir belief system happened at each age of Vladimir Putin earth physical life? What did Vladimir Putin thought of Abraham? Do you think God lives in Vladimir Putin?

The reason I asked this is cause you brought Vladimir Putin in this thread, as we’re exploring if Abraham is for humanity?

Because you asked about good relationship with God?
Not everyone has a good relationship with God., because we either block or allow God

I block and allow

Eventually as I block, I’ll allow God teach me in the midst of blocking, and what I notice is blocking gets less as allowing gets more., I learn this from God who’s my science teacher, when I allow God teach me

@marta can you explain how Abraham understood earth? Globe, Flat, Concave cell?

Due to your stating that I’m 100% wrong with my understanding of science that earth is concave cell., will you explain in detail through science how I am wrong?

Your statements isn’t science because it list no proof

Also what science proof do you have to tell me I’m no longer allow to wonder what is earth?

Also what science did Abraham use for humanity?

Most likely as flat with solid dome over it

This forum doesn’t allow discussions on the shape of the earth, isn’t that right @moderators ?
It’s assumed that we all agree the earth is a spinning ball going around the sun

None, there was no such thing as science back then

1 Like

Science works by observation and experimentation. You need to explain in detail through science how you are right. If you think our astrophysicists are wrong, please point to any peer-reviewed articles in professional scientific journals you have seen. (YouTube videos don’t count.)

• It is my privilege and pleasure to announce that Bharat and River Sea [a.k.a. riversea] have found their way–with or without my help–to www.religiousforums.com, which has more characters than Disneyland and greater opportunity to mingle with members from all walks of life and planets.

1 Like

Agree entirely. But it seems to me that would stand against exclusivity of the Jews.

Entirely agree. My point was that similar aberrations in other religions need not be blown up beyond proportions. I am a great supporter of Jesus’ love for the poor.

There is no dome. It was what the Hebrews believed based on what they could see with their naked eye.

@marta @Bill_II @moderators

@Bill_II ask me about earth Heaven to be above the dome of the firmament

Please ask @Bill_II why he ask me about earth, you talk about the dome why

Now the moderators again., why

How come @Bill_II you brought me to the dome for, why

Is anyone going to ask @Bill_II

@Bill_II we’re not allowed to talk about this ok., I’m in trouble as @marta connected all 10 @moderators

I thought I was interacting with science.

@marta why did you do that for?

Why do you get me all scared like that for @marta

It’s fine to talk about ancient conceptions. We don’t want people trying to argue science with flat-earthers, which is generally a fruitless endeavor and total waste of time.

@moderators I’m sorry. I won’t talk about it again. But please know @Bill_II started it.

@marta is bringing attention your way moderators as I was thinking science, as this forum is about science and faith

Due to @Bill_II brought to my attention about Heaven to be above the dome of the firmament. I shared science - then @marta said in a statement, it’s 100% not true

how come @Bill_II isn’t blamed. How come?, @marta @Bill_II started it, tell Bill he can’t talk about that.

Now @marta ask moderators about this

@Bill_II talks about The Hebrews believed Heaven to be above the dome of the firmament

I shared two graphics detail to @Bill_II because @Bill_II shares about The Hebrews believed Heaven to be above the dome of the firmament

@marta why did you even step in and tell me I’m 100% wrong., how come you get to do that,

How come you @marta never went after @Bill_II

@Bill_II started it, how @marta you didn’t go after @Bill_II

@Christy

@Bill_II wrote

The Hebrews believed Heaven to be above the dome of the firmament , which is the way many people think of it today. However, given what we are told about Heaven it may not be a physical location in our space/time. God certainly exists outside of space/time so it is reasonable to assume that Heaven would also

RS: this led me to wrote about above the dome of the firmament

I won’t any more ok @Christy and @moderators

How come @Bill_II you wrote this then The Hebrews believed Heaven to be above the dome of the firmament., how come you don’t get in trouble like I do

I won’t talk any further about concave cell earth., I’m sorry please forgive me @Christy please forgive me

I wish @Bill_II never wrote about

I’m sorry please forgive me

1 Like