Is Satan a chaos creature?

This is mistaken.There is an interesting dilemma about this for Arminians and Calvinists. Whether one can lose their salvation or whether they were never born again to begin with if they do not persevere.

This is thought provoking, and I reflected on the initial step in conversion, repentance and baptism, and it became apparent that this requires death of the old/sinful person, and rebirth/resurrection of the new person in Christ. In terms of justice, this in fact means that we are judged and found guilty, and sin brings death, the ultimate penalty. It is God’s grace and forgiveness that resurrects us into a new life.

I guess this may not satisfy those who see this as symbolic, and a hypocritical way of avoiding accountability for criminality, but in the context of the Faith, we understand that God can see if our actions are genuine and that we would be subject to judgement by God and dealt with accordingly. In terms of the physical and societal context, the community seeks to exercise and serve justice as best we are able.

3 Likes

@Mervin_Bitikofer thank you for explaining about universal salvation

I read english version in website in reference to George MacDonnell. I don’t know German, only a few words in German, There’s an English translation, it was there so I read.

no i hadn’t read any of george macdonal books of yet

@Mervin_Bitikofer

When I go to light, light is interesting in teaching me why I do what I do

Example if I feel anger, light teaches me about anger

I’m behind. There’s areas above this I hadn’t even read.

I read not all of 1 website from @Kendel I hadn’t read any books by George MacDonald of yet. Keep in mind I already have a relationship with God.

I don’t know German accept for a few words., that website can translate to English.

Do Muslims have a messiah, I do know Muslims have a prophet Muhamad

The word heart

When I allow light teach me I’m fed in spirit heart

This is the location where my spirit feeds from light is in spirit heart.

One time light from in me radiated out of me without feeding me to show me that it’s the feeding that I need

I would write., I can rest in light., light is my home.

Then I use the word Holy Spirit for light.

I think where the area is, I don’t repent for sins.

What I do is in the midst of my thinking and emotions I let light teach me.

So I don’t really do anything with my thoughts, it’s in the midst of my thoughts I allow light teach me, and then light cycles my thoughts with light’s thoughts, teaching me what’s going on

Surely there has to be Christians who don’t repent all the time

I have this dysfunction where I overly repent to people.

I continuedly say I’m sorry to people and I had to learn to stop that. Oddly now I need to have this dysfunction with God?

I don’t think through 613 laws that Jews has.
I don’t think through law love.

That is subjective to analyze each day what either 613 laws are broken or that 1 law love is broken

Can you picture me analyzing this all the time and my mind will probably find something to repent over, as I’ll analyze what is love.

After I repent to Jesus, then I’ll probably find me on a chase to find the person to say sorry to that person., meaning I’ll never over come being overly sorry to people.

“hello” my dad says, as I didn’t respond., I stop myself from saying sorry., as I quickly say something in response.

I overly try to listen to my dad as he talks as my mind would wonder off, and suddenly I can’t recall what my dad said., “Hello” I’ll hear from dad., as I’m sitting at the kitchen table

I’m in the process of not saying sorry to people.,

This is the main reason why I don’t say sorry to God, because I’m learning how not to say sorry all the time to people.

Instead I rather learn.

Right now I’m learning how to verbally communicate with my dad, where I’m showing I’m listening, for some reason my dad is extremely difficult for me to retain what he’s saying as dad talks non stop

I get drained emotionally around dad.

Do I need to learn more assertive skills with Dad?

I tried many things with dad., as Dad is an extrovert and I’m an introvert.

So I go to light about this and still learning

see, there’s an example. I’m interesting in learning skills how to direct anyone such as my dad from talking non stop., so I’m willing to learn how to have a conversation with my dad

I don’t think through sin, any of the 613 laws did I break with my dad? Any of the 1 law love did I break with my dad?

No instead I go to light just as I am, with all my flaws and how I clash with my dad, and learn.

Also there’s other ways I learn too.

What I notice when people repent, is that person is seeking approval for an image.

I think that’s what happens when I say sorry around people is I’m seeking for their approval and an image with them. I feel bad and so I’m getting rid of the bad when I say sorry to people, but people get annoyed.

Even this I needed to understand more and I’m in the process of learning this. But do I want this same thing with God through Jesus? Did Jesus bleed to death then rose, because of this?

I still wonder how much of Christianity and other religions are based on behaviors to rulers and kings

Bow down to king, bow down to Jesus

Jesus king every knee will bow., same tone as rulers kings and how people bow down

religion stem from that.

People go to ruler and kings., people go to Jesus to God

The people couldn’t be themselves just as they are with rulers and kings, just like people can’t be themselves when going to God, so uses perfect Jesus to be perfect for them, just like how people had to be perfect to rulers and kings, this tone was influence by rulers and kings, who order people to write

Ahh - not German, then!

If you don’t mind answering, what is your primary language?

1 Like

@Terry_Sampson @Mervin_Bitikofer

No I’m not going to ignore anyone cause how to I learn how to articulate

• Primary language is English

• There was both German and English speaking around me when I was younger. Not any more. Now it’s all English.
    I was physically deaf couldn’t hear below 95 decibels’. I didn’t learn ASL sign la. Because the hearing didn’t sign. I was the only deaf person in the family.
    Later through tubes (a common situation where most people do fine having tubes due to it’s mainly blockage of middle ears) I had tubes more then once. Yet my English was inadequate, where no one understood me when I talked. I had a speech impairment that I eventulaly over came. However due to speech impairment I was bullied for 6 years. Being bullied didn’t help me want to learn English. I was in America during the time of being Bullied. I wanted to be deaf, thinking the deaf will accept me., there were no deaf people around me. Yet I can hear, yet no one understood me.

Example scene: I know the word dog. I don’t know a dog is a German Sheppard.

I’m thinking German nationality, I’m thinking Sheppard guarding sheep.

Kids older then me think this is funny, I can’t find German Sheppard as I say where where, as they all point to this dog

Bully time., take my winter coat off of me, poor gasoline on coat to burn on fire., it’s winter

lock me in the garage with German Sheppard dog.

older kids get caught, everyone knows. I thought now I’ll get help, cause it’s known now

no help, nothing happened, just cover it all up and buy me a new coat., parents didn’t want to bothered by this, cause parents are busy

It was the last time I believed there was help, I sunk in deeper, I’m an introvert.

This is how I learn the English word German Sheppard

Music., I also mention I learn English through music how?

My dad organized bluegrass festivals, and wanted me to get involved in music thinking it’ll help me with the verbal language

I enter the bluegrass area and however where I extremely learn how to speak, was finger picking the guitar and singing

I would take words that were difficult for me example my letter L sounded lie the letter D

I would sing words 'till I was able to sing clearly the letters

I did a lot of minor chords while finger picking

This help me a lot due to the guitar became my best friend as well, cause it allow me to find language is friendly

Later I learn sign language, however I never became fluent in sign la., however a fear times I actually used it, so I learn I can get buy somewhat with sign la., but the problem I have is I rarely sign to anyone, so I forgot

however I do sign to God, however I tend to make up signs too, so I think I develop my own type of sign la., just for me, to help me express to God

I think where my challenge is in Christianity, is the repenting area, due to my lacking or being behind with all languages, I tend to say I’m sorry to people, I actually had to learn not to say sorry to people, but instead learn how to articulate better

religion is to strict for me, and uncaring., it’s cold and base on perfection or having a messiah be the perfect one

I’m not into perfection I’m more interested in a relationship with God just as I am with all my flaws.,

I think where I differ from Christians is Christians feels rejected by God and need Jesus perfection in order ot be accepted

This reminds me of rulers and kings and I think maybe these kings and rulers had influenced religion

I understand this conversation is spinning

Christians repent to perfect Jesus who kept 613 laws, I still don’t understand how Jesus was that perfect.,

how can anyone perfecting 613 laws

then Jesus reduce the 613 laws down to 1 which is love

I still don’t understand how love can be a law, doesn’t that ruin love and cause a law condition?

How is love law different from unconditional love that needs no condition

I hope this makes sense, I can speak well. I caught up to the hearing world.

But as far as God., I already have a relationship with God., yes i don’t know everything about God I never said that, so maybe that was misunderstood when I claim I know God., I meant by knowing is a relationship with God

For me to know any messiah, is to what., when even in this forum, one was lost as to this how Jesus was physically body made with the Holy Spirit being the dad.

However as we’re really spirit soul, we’re not the physical body, as the physical body is a tool

so how did Jesus physical body was made, and how is Jesus spirit soul different from our spirit soul?

I hope this makes sense

I learn English through music because I felt welcome through music to learn English, I think being bullied really cause me to learn extremely slow due to I feared language.

This is why I claim it was due to abuse why I was delay in any language

I use to think it was from physical deafness, but by the time I was 10 years old I can hear extremely well., however no one could understand me when I tried to talk

Now I can talk well., no one can ever guess of my once deafness can’t hear below 95 decibels and you @Terry_Sampson had deaf parents

you’re a coda @Terry_Sampson you became extremely well with English., you write so well., I think @bharatjj found you right, cause you came in the Exodus thread out of no where, and you were at @bharatjj level of writing.

At first I was jealous of you @Terry_Sampson because you wrote so well at @bharatjj level

so just think of that @Terry_Sampson I was jealous of you get to be at @bharatjj level., as you get to ask all the questions. I wanted to ask questions but mine were ignored.

I was jealous

Ok so what did I do with Jealousy., see, there’s an example

I go to light Holy Spirit and in the midst of Jealousy I ask Holy Spirit to teach me what this is all about,

it’s to help me over come the Jealousy that I felt, and to learn more about unconditional love

I didn’t repent, cause I overly say sorry to people and seeking not to do that, so even that I go to light about, how not to say sorry to people

so to say sorry to God yet I’m learning how not to say sorry to people.,

I’m more interested in learning,

what was that Jealousy that I felt., why was I Jealous

what was it so difficult for me to articulate

did the word German cause confusion

What I learn so far is when it comes to religion., it’s copy thinking, and if a person isn’t copy the thinking, then there’s shunning from people.

But is that really spirituality?

This is why I ask how do universal salvation chistians think

however I learn universal salvation christians think that eventually every knee will bow that Jesus is king

my question is, why is there a king in spirituality, as it sounds like rulers kings had influence this type of thinking?

kingdom heaven how much of that came from rulers and kings influence

right good in kingdom is performance how much of this is from ruler kings to control the people?

romans influence Jews by changing the law from male to female

it was zera seed physically then changed to physically to female passing to child, that was from romans law not from Jew law

yet jews follow along and accepted the roman influence

how much has humans accepted from rulers and kings influence of what is spirituality?

Instead of right good bad wrong., I understand words as allow or block

because I drank from light allowing light, did I then learn no need for rulers kings,

rulers kings are physical yet rulers kings are spirit soul, but they govern material in a perfect order

I don’t find this with light, instead I find either we block or allow

so is this conversation a spin

or had I dive deeper what is this word sorry and repent compare to learning

did people use my method with God that I did with people

think of it, I was horrible with all languages, I’m saying sorry to people due to my lacking abilities

people think they lack abilities with God., so they say sorry

see the similarities?

Yet it was with God I can be me, with all my lacking abilities to talk, God understood me when people couldn’t understand me

yet now I’m suppose to go to Jesus when I already have a relationship with God

like I said, i thought universal christians were thinking all are saved, I even found that verse sayng all

meaning no one has to go to Jesus at all

if anyone has to go to Jesus, what about those who already have a relationship with God

fine if people want to go to Jesus
but people don’t have to go to Jesus, they can go directly to God and drink from light

some people go to another messiah, I still don’t know all these other messiahs maybe @bharatjj can tell me who these other messiahs are

who do Jews have as a messiah as they’re still waiting

see I don’t know who these other messiahs are that people go to

I hope this rough message helps understand

and perhaps this conversation is a spin

but i given an example what i do

as example I actually was jealous of @Terry_Sampson with @bharatjj in the writing area back in that exodus thread months ago, I went through that jealousy and went to light about that

but to learn though, what’s going on me being jealous

that’ what i mean by learning, not learning to be saved, but learning for deeper understanding of unconditional love vs jealousy

what is unconditional love and what is jealousy

i think light is unconditional love:

I’m writing this without draft without edit

1 Like

It has. Your mind cannot comprehend it. It’s not wired into it. There’s the science. You just can’t . Pure justice ,gracelles raw as i said it’s hardwired into you .

Elaborate or give an example.

A father is a judge. His older son has become a serial killer. He is brought himself besides his father. His father love him so much but he condemns him to jail as he is in danger to the public . In your view the father should have forgiven him for the disgrace and the damage he caused to others and let him free.

I think you may mean the bolded will follow not because one assents to the divine edict and not because one will finally master his base nature. The transformation comes when you recognize your insufficiency to do either. Only by committing what little one can do alone into the service of what one more and more recognizes as being greater can one finally leave habitual injustice behind. Is that right?

Most Deaf, maybe 10 to 15 Hearing. Baptist Christians. About 1945.

2 Likes

2 Likes
  • Did anybody see any “lights” in the pictures that I posted?
1 Like

I wish you could articulate what this ‘light’ is all about. This seems to be your unique experience that I doubt if anyone here can empathize with. I certainly cannot.

I doubt if it is something you see with your eyes, which is what we normally associate with the word. We also use it metaphorically. Is it something you feel in your heart? (We use the word heart because feelings seem to originate in our chests, in the vicinity of our physical heart.)

But you claim to ‘see’ it in others. That does not compute. Are you hallucinating?

Also, when we use the word ‘teach’, we associate that with objective content that we can articulate and communicate to others. You have not. This ‘light’ teaches you about anger you said. What does it teach you about anger? Merely saying that it teaches you communicates nothing to us, it articulates nothing.

There is also injustice against God that will not survive. A crime against majesty, lèse-majesté, is a thing and not just imaginary. It has to do with respect, among other things. Living in a society that has been democratic (for now :roll_eyes:) for two and a half centuries permits us little sense of that.

What is comparable in a minute way is the respect that is due to police officers and courts. Contempt of the latter is even a felony in some cases. [So is second offense resisting arrest or first offense if a weapon is involved.] One might expect some coercion, physical coercion even.

So sorry, @riversea ! I misunderstood or misremembered. Please, just disregard all the German stuff. I was under the impression that you spoke German.

@Dale I see your point I don’t articulate in detail

What light has taught me so far about Anger.

I use to hit my head with my fist. I would get angry at myself. I didn’t know how to over come this and so far no concussion, no harm.

I went to light how to over come this.

First light had it where I’ll hit light mentally, in order to get the anger out, and not hit my head

Then I ask more about anger and light explain that I lack purpose that’s why I was angry and to have light as my purpose, and to take what I’m angry about and turn it into a project and do the project onto light. That help me not hit myself and not get angry.

@Terry_Sampson no I don’t see light in the photos. Rarely with my physical eyes had I seen light in people radiate outward. I’ve only had 2 times where light radiate out of me.

I feel more light in me, and rarely see light.

I think what I did is due to the rare times I seen light in people radiate outward, is I assume that light lives in all of us., however we block light

This is detail., I more feel light in me., and I’m sure that’s what happens with others is they feel more God in them., example inner peace one could feel., I more often would feel burn fire in my spirit heart, this is more common for me, as well as feel inner peace.

This would happen as I listen to music and rock, where I’ll feel light feeding me, and I’ll notice also as I allow light teach me, and this is where I’m learning now I need to explain more detail.

But that’s the other area more detail is when allowing light teach me how to feed on light in the midst of situation, now thinking of it, I hadn’t even ask light about how to allow light radiate outward

I think what happen in this forum is I became to defensive. I also was unprepared, due to I thought I wasn’t going to share anything about me, but only share about archeology.

But what I learn when being around Christians, or I’ll say only Christians., because I’ve been in groups where it’s interfaith and this doesn’t happen, so I’ll call this, only Christians then.

It felt the pressure to must accept Jesus and I wasn’t prepared for that. I know how ridiculous of me to say when I’m here in a mainly Christian forum.

I was with @bharatjj online to share about archeology so that’s what I was thinking when being around Jews, Muslims, Christians, Hindus.

I was use to not going into detail about my spirituality and I was enjoying the archeology. Exploring maps and the findings.

That’s another thing I go through, in one day I’ll read more then one point of view of the same topic in different forums.

I saw your photos @Terry_Sampson and the Baptist church, you shared photos. I need privacy. I wasn’t expecting to open up as much as I have, but I notice there was an issue with my language. In a way I wish I never join forum in spirituality, because it feels like a huge stretch of growth of writing, yet I feel bad for opening up., look how

Kendel said sorry.

This is the very thing I was seeking to over come., no sorry needed. But notice I open up and it makes Kendel feel bad.

Then I want to say sorry.

I hope this makes sense., but if what I shared so far is so difficult to understand in a group., see what I mean?

I knew if I said, my primary language is english, yet look how I struggle to write detail., then one wants to know what language., so I wrote detail. what all was going on., it’s all languages I struggle in, however English is the language I caught up in to the hearing world.

So many times I hear music on youtube and think that’s where I want to go to is music when in spirituality and no more writing. Because it’s simple I don’t need to explain.

I just didn’t realize that it doesn’t show - my relationship with God as I listen to music., as all that shows is the lacking in typing.

I learn a lot here and I’ll be reflecting what I learn

1 Like

Ooh, I’m sorry! I’m glad you got past that!

But I still don’t understand how ‘light teaches’. As a case in point, how did ‘light explain’ that you lacked purpose? How did you get the words to tell yourself that, and to tell us?

One purpose Christians have (or should have) is to be loving and obedient children of their heavenly Father and to delight in him and enjoy him. That’s where ‘laws of love’ come in.

The life of Monarch Butterfly

• Can humans drink milkweed?

Image result for Milkweed juice

• Milkweed is potentially poisonous to humans as well as animals . After grazing on milkweed in a field, sheep can develop difficulty walking, seizures, and death. The sap from the plant can also cause skin and eye irritation.
  • Trivia:

• [Source: “How Many Words Are In The English Language?”
    • This question is perhaps even harder to answer than the one about the total number of English terms. Every dictionary is different – they have varying capacities, differently recognize what constitutes a word, have different release dates. Plus, neologisms are created every day. Just think about it – English vocabulary received numerous new entries due to 2020 Covid-19 pandemic, including peculiar novelty terms such as “covidiot” and “WFH” (an acronym for “work from home”). Therefore, when it comes to pinpointing the number of words in an English dictionary, we should consult with a few well-known and authoritative sources.
    • Merriam-Webster online dictionary informs its readers that their latest official edition includes approximately 470,000 entries. Main page of Oxford English Dictionary official website states that they cover over 600,000 terms. At the same time, latest published edition of Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary offers its readers information about over 60,000 words. In its turn, Cambridge Advanced Learner’s Dictionary has approximately 140,000 entries. Collins English Dictionary covers a whopping number of words – 750,000. Additionally, if we consult Wikipedia, we find out that their English Wiktionary includes about 520,000 words.
    • Don Grushkin
      Professor of Deaf Studies (Ph.D. in Language, Reading and Culture), Born Deaf[5y]
      • I remember reading or hearing about a study that estimated the ASL lexicon to be about 6000 signs or something of that order. This study has been used to insinuate that ASL is inferior to English due to its supposedly limited vocabulary base.
      • Whether or not this was an actual study (it may just be A.G. Bell association propaganda), I have serious doubts about the results. While it may be true that if you compare how many ASL words can be glossed as a specific English word, you might get something on the order of 6000 individual entries. HOWEVER, such a one-one correspondence cannot truly be done. This is because ASL lexical items can be modified through facial expression, movement, and handshape to change meaning.
      • For example, in English we have a variety of words to express largeness: big, large, huge, humongous, gigantic, enormous, brobodignian, and so on. In ASL, there is only one main sign for “large”: BIG. However, we can modify this sign through facial expressions, certain mouth morphemes, and changes in the size of the sign to express the same range in variation of size suggested by the English words. English has a number of color words for a wide range of hues, yet ASL has signs for only the basic color spectrum. Even so, we can indicate hue through raising or lowering the eyebrows to indicate lighter or darker shades, and the colors can be further modified by making the sign more forceful/stronger or “softer/weaker”. So standard counts of lexical items will overlook the shades of meaning and thereby contribute to a lower count of ASL signs.
      • Furthermore, Supalla and Clark indicate that many signs arose as classifier constructions. That is, certain signs originated as a combination or set of classifiers. For example, the sign STAR arose as a series of upward points (pointing to the stars), which eventually became restricted in movement and location to the sign we know today as STAR. So it is clear that there can be quite a number of modern classifier constructions which have gone unnoticed as lexical items.
      • On a related note, we are also developing new signs for concepts that arise in modern society such as technology or social media, which may be variations on already-established signs such as the sign for “selfie”, which can also go uncounted under traditional lexical item counting methods. And we are incorporating vocabulary items from other signed languages for concepts which we have not had a sign for, or have been using a signed English invention, or which expressed stereotypical or racist notions, such as name signs for countries and continents. And these too can be undercounted as part of ASL.
      • And dialectical variation accounts for another way in which ASL is “shortchanged” in lexical counting. English has only one word for the annual celebration of one’s existence: birthday. Yet, according to the book “Signs Across America”, there are 30-odd regional variations for this one concept. These regional variations should be just as much counted as separate signs as the English synonyms for “large” are counted as individual words.
      • So, I believe that ASL has a much larger vocabulary base than has been attributed to it. While it may still not reach the breadth of English’s we know from experience that ASL’s vocabulary is more than sufficient as it is to discuss any topic on earth or outside of it, and as we get increasingly more sophisticated in our understanding of the properties of ASL, we are continually increasing the vocabulary base of ASL."
  • Gee, Total number of words in English [regardless what number you choose} divided by Total number of signs in ASL = ***Many, many more words than signs." Fancy that!

2 Likes