Is Satan a chaos creature?

Say rather that MacDonald sees God as forgiving sinners rather than sins. As long as the sinner clings to the sin, he is unable to accept forgiveness. But the moment the sinner departs from his sin, God is ready with forgiveness (not for the sin but for the sinner). God wants to save, restore, and cleanse people and relationship, not the evils that we commit and the brokenness of our sundered relationships. Evil has no place with God, and to continue in evil is (I think MacDonald would say and has said) … the unforgiveable sin. That is, it is unforgiveable while you continue in your sin. But when the prodigal returns home, the father always has open arms. Your sense of dismay in that regard (from the older brother’s perspective) is well-founded.

2 Likes

@NickolaosPappas

My response:
A few here in this forum thought I was Muslim due to I wrote Allah light. I then explain I have similarities with all religions. However I assume this. Can you tell me more how Islam has more brotherhood then any Christian branch? Is this about Accepting others, is that what brotherhood means?

Another law of love is “You shall not commit adultery.” I probably don’t need to tell you that if someone commits adultery, they sure aren’t loving their spouse!

Even traffic laws are laws of love, and for the safety of everyone. Reckless driving in a residential neighborhood with children around is not loving children, is it.

(We could talk about vaccine mandates? ; - )

You missed my comment on myself I guess in my response to Randy

Now answer me this. Whomever here Christian has the guts to condemn himself to hell forever?

That’s how moral superior ,I at least imagine to be here. I stick with my theology. And I even codemn myself. Because I know the things I did were ireversable. Period.

That’s not justice. You can’t possibly claim that’s logical thinking. You can’t. Because your mind can’t wrap around it.
Now take yourself in the potision of the older brother. You CANNOT scientifically argue that that is justice. Love and forgiveness my ***.
Are we to forgett God putting whole nations to destruction? Why the softness now?

Your thinking is beyond my minds comprehensive ability of justice.

A parent always forgiving his child makes the child more bad behaved and more inclined to do the thing he wasn’t supposed to again. This is not how society works

Actions=consequences
Not actions=consequences UNLESS ask sorry from Jesus above

What I meant was Islam is more united that any Christian branch. Youll see Christians arguing over stupid unimportant things like the bread in the Eucharist for example and then some others which they can’t even prove.
Christians have more sexual predators than any Muslim Imam in countries.
Christians are also more prone to sinning than any Muslim .

In general Muslims will do everything to help their brothers. Christians. Not so much

:raised_hand:

Well, I agreed with God that I deserved to go to hell. And as I felt Jesus telling me he had nothing to do with me, I sought a place near his feet, not a seat at the table, but like a dog under the table, so that I could be near him. The world changed in the most subtle way after that. I understood the Gospel and often felt my total inability to worship God.

1 Like

You missed the whole paragraph about “irreversible” sin right?:rofl:. You haven’t codemn nothing. You still believe you’ll be saved.

I know I won’t.

Just picked up on that question

1 Like

I believe I have been accepted.

It seems like you are saying if I really had guts I’d kiss it away.

But how far would you take that? If I really had guts, I would look at people like they don’t exist and then watch them say and do mindless things.

If you really want to condemn yourself, then say you are God. But to who, because no one else is really there.

That’s an oxymoron. Whomever is a Christian has been saved already. And why would they want to anyway. On a dare? :crazy_face:

1 Like

You and @heymike3 missed the point congratulations :clap:.

What I was clearly trying to say was that if a Christian had the same theology as me (irreversible sin) he would instantly switch it because he wouldn’t dare codemn himself forever.( If he did such sins). But here I’m sticking true to my view and codemning myself .

Humble if you ask me

That’s not too smart. Congratulations yourself.

It’s my theology. I did sins which myself see irreversible.

Neither are you now are ya lad?:upside_down_face:

Your opinion of what’s irreversible is irrelevant. It doesn’t mean it is. Maybe the irreversible sin is not accepting God’s gift of Jesus and giving your life to him, regardless of any other sin(s).

Irrelevant to your pitty existence maybe. Because you turn a blind eye to the injustice around you. That’s why.

And of course because you can’t counterargue it

For me,I want to see justice served pure graceless ,not loving it is my whole life viewpoint.

Or because you fear it might be true and you are on your way to depart from light as I and many others are. Your choise

In finality, that is.

Enjoy, NickolaosPappas.

I’m not arguing anything scientifically here. What about this has anything to do with science?

But regarding your objections, you aren’t alone. A good many of us who identify as believers will do our seeming ‘tour of duty’ in the role of the disapproving big brother in the parable. We go in and out of that role even - repeatedly for most of us I’m pretty sure. Even then the spirit is working on us, when we progress toward being able to more truly identify with the prodigal instead, and thus approach even closer to the Father’s heart. It wasn’t just a flippant observation when Jesus told the religious leaders, “look! the tax collectors and prostitutes are entering the Kingdom ahead of you!”

And when finally we rest with the loving Father’s heart we will recognize that love and justice are one and the same. When you take away one, you don’t get the other.

Not only does science have little-to-no effectiveness here, but argument also is of limited value as well. I have no need to keep trying to argue you into acceptance of anything I’m saying here, Nick. It’s the Spirit working on you and in you that will effect the real change. Shoot - I’m thirsting for the same transformation myself, and trying to heed and live by my own words. Reading 1 John chapter 3 this morning causes me to realize afresh just how high and exacting a perfect life of discipleship must be when it comes to this new (and yet not new) commandment of Love. There will be no injustice that survives - God is our one and only hope in that direction.

4 Likes