Is Satan a chaos creature?

Ha! I’m too provincial and hadn’t heard/seen that one before, or else my senior memory forgot it forthwith.

1 Like

Interesting. We are afflicted with a noxious weed here called leafy spurge that proliferates easily and is very hard to get rid of. It propagates by root runners as well as by flinging seeds several meters. The roots also go incredibly deep and easily avoid winter kill by growing below the frost line. They say to actively get rid of it to allow three years for every year that it’s been established!

Anyway, it has a latex sap like milkweed (that’s an easy way to identify it) that is toxic to livestock except sheep and goats! (It can ruin pastureland and hay, so it’s a big deal if it gets started.)

Thank you @Mervin_Bitikofer for explaining and showing your views as an universal salvation

Others have expressed concerns about “all” being unfair to everyone; however, my understanding is that “this word healing”

2 Likes

This demonstration of how varied the beliefs can be that are espoused by self identified Christians says something about how hard it is to say anything about the sacred especially if you hold out hope of not being misunderstood. And the situation is at least as hopeless for non Christians who acknowledge the existence and importance of the sacred.

Language wasn’t designed for this. We might as well check to see if we mean the same thing about the love we feel for our spouse by each writing down what that means to us and then checking the match. Yet it is obviously a relationship many hold as important and the feelings are real whether or not they are adequately expressive. I think the sacred is in the same boat.

2 Likes

@riversea, let me clarify, that I don’t feel bad. I was mistaken about your language background, and my mistake created confusion and wasted your time. This was an error, not a moral failure I need to repent from.

2 Likes

@Kendel Actually, thanks to your kindness you sharing German website, I want you to know that German website was not a waste of time; it allowed me to further express my challenges so that others might understand what they expected from me. So it wasn’t a waste of my time. I was also curious, so I went to his website to learn what he had to offer as he summarized a book from George MacDonnell’s. Furthermore, the website provides the option of using English. So I thank you for sharing that website and it wasn’t a waist of my time.

6 Likes
  • Everything I wrote is true.

• Everything I written was of my best abilities.

• Any errors that I wrote, I take a closer look at and see how I can improve.

@Terry_Sampson
ASL one thing I like about ASL is using motion with hand

sign airplane and have the hand fly upward

it’s a whole sentence in a motion

I’m catching up on messages in this thread.

I’m so proud of my response with Kendel I shown that the website wasn’t a waist of time. I didn’t get to the rest of messages. Now I’ll answer Dale’s message. Which is waiting longer then yours

Everything I wrote at Biologos is true

Any errors that’s brought to my attention I’ll take a closer look and learn how to articulate that better.

@Terry_Sampson @Dale

I’ll put your message here @Dale because Biologos won’t let me reply more then 3 times, 'till someone else replies, so I’m forced to add your message to another message I written. So I’ll use your message @Terry_Sampson that I responded to

I already written and can’t reply more then 3 times so I’ll add it here

@Dale

How does light explain “I lack purpose”

I’m going to share a lot of ways light communicates to me

1. knowing., I call this cycle thoughts, where my thoughts are renewed with lights thoughts.
    1. I hear light voice but light uses my inner voice, but I can tell it’s light’s voice (this could be debated is that me interacting with me) another area to explore, as we’re one with God - but I do know it’s light thoughts
  1. visions when awake. What happens is light would put a movie before me to see. I had interrupted visions before and light explain that’s ok cause then light will continue where left off. Because I tend to interrupt visions a lot., because I don’t want to stay watching for long. So I’ll get visions more in stages. See there’s an example me learning there. It’s ok for me to interrupt visions. It’s by me actually going through things and learning and asking about.

I can’t think of any other ways how light teaches me. Maybe I’ll think of more ways that light teaches me but uses those methods less.

What ways does God communicate with you

• I find it fascinating that this thread, of all threads, has become so “chaotic” itself. “Tongue in cheek”, I’m inclined to think that it has become “demon-infested”. LOL! That’s a joke.
  • Regarding ASL, and the sign for “airplane”.
    • Let’s start with the English word “fly”
      • Here’s “Fly”, as in “fly in an airplane”.
      • Contrary to what the lady says in that video, however, “birds don’t fly in or like airplanes”. They (and angels) fly by “flapping their arms in lieu of wings”.
      • Trivia: “Fly” using the “ILY” hand formation. What’s that? It’s this:
        ILY
      • Now, “fly” the way the lady in the video did. [Again, birds don’t “fly” that way. Neither do bugs.]
      • Note: The insect “fly” is a completely different sign: “Fly”, i.e. “the insect”
1 Like

Through the Bible, through other’s words, through events, through other people…

The Bible helps me remember things he has done – things he has done for me in my life, my family’s, others’.

Joy & Strength (Click/tap image for higher resolution.)

Note the verse at the top – it calls me to remember.

Here is an example of his providential guidance in my life – it was the first major factor demonstrating God’s M.O. in an endeavor the world might call a failure: Med School & Health Insurance. This was the last and a cool exclamation point marking Father’s involvement throughout the whole adventure, and again a confirmation: New Job.

Someone who thinks they understand probability might ridiculously call it cold-reading, but Maggie wouldn’t. Another, badly mistaken, might think that merely the natural world is enough to account for all those ‘co-instants’. (C. Jung might even have second thoughts about to what he attributes his synchronicities. ; - )

Read Maggie’s account (it’s the second one in the tl;dr linked just above ; - ) if you haven’t and this will make sense:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.