Dale and Klax's exchanges about ... everything

Thanks for your concern. You are correct about the latter, but nothing else. You still have no reality of experience to confirm your rationalizations, which are merely inaccurate extrapolations from only two points that entirely miss the realities of God’s holiness, righteousness and justice.

Such an extrapolation is extremely convenient, because there is no necessity of confession of sin, let alone recognition of it in humility before God. Like a Pharisee, you are deflecting and condemning (Maggie, even!) ‘rich Americans’ and externals like family, privilege and environment (of course they are factors!) but completely neglect the true source of evil, namely the heart (all hearts, including yours and mine), as Jesus also says.

Oh, yeah, about that heart. It’s been written on, knowing good from evil, and it has been witnessed to by the cosmos. And about justice, God is just (that means fair), you who belittle who God is in his providence.

About that providence, you are inadequately literate. Maybe this was for you today:

(Don’t forget that I’m one who boasts about being given kidney cancer.)

I’m glad you’re well mate. As all will be in Christ.

1 Like

I am not convinced that you know him, other than as only an intellectual exercise, and a mistaken one, at that.

I certainly don’t know yours. And you can’t know mine.

I have no trouble believing that.

Why would that be?

You tell me. Your mind is sealed. Cauterized.

Ah. Cauterization prevents infection. That’s a good thing.

Yeah, and feeling.

Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron.

That covers all of us without exception.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.