Dale and Klax's exchanges about ... everything

This thread can be the catch-place where Dale and Klax can continue to go at each other about God’s justice, and anything else they’re at odds over. Others can peek in or join as they may wish. For now.

2 Likes

Get out your lollipops for all the good lil’ chilun. There’s no such thing as evil gang members, cruel slave drivers or unrepentant and gladly murderous tyrants. Got it.

Right. And then judgement. You are not allowed to change the deck for your house of cards.

Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had pride, excess of food, and prosperous ease, but did not aid the poor and needy.

Kinda like Jesus said about the goats, huh.

You haven’t convinced me. :grin:

At least you got their sin right. But that doesn’t answer my question does it.

You did not get it right. It was Jesus, not me, who got it right about the sheep and the goats being separated, and God, speaking through Ezekiel. And no, my answer does not hand out lollipops to cruel dictators and vicious slavers, nor goats.

In other words, you can’t answer. Jesus loves goats.

Definitely. You left out an important detail, though. He loves repentant ones, à la John Newton (and then they’re not goats).

More is less. The sick get doctored, more loved in fact, to obtain equality of outcome.

God is fair. Sometimes the sick refuse care, others refuse to wear masks. Then comes the rational part.

Their refusal is irrelevant. That’s just part of the sickness. All will be (made) well. All. God is not one of them writ large. For God is love.

He is, but you distort his justice.

You remove the evildoer’s choice from the equation, as well.

You are not a communist, by any chance, are you? “‘All will be well for all’ if you follow my prescription.”

There is only one form of divine justice; making everything right.

Choice? What’s that?

I greatly admire the first communists and look forward to anyone emulating that, yes.

Thank you for your opinions.

You’re most welcome.

And you know who the first communists were don’t you?

1 Like

How does Jesus’ judgement go for the very worst of us?

It was voluntary.

1 Like

You have made yours quite clear.

So it wasn’t communism?

Can you join up the dots to the good news of Jesus as elaborated by Paul for me?

Transcendence where all is put right is a reward?

I’m watching Dark Waters. Who needs gangs, slavers, tyrants when you’ve got Dupont?

Even those cruel, unrepentant, murderous mass poisoners will be deconstructed and reconstructed.

God’s love is that efficacious.

Outrageous isn’t it?