The Fruit of the Two Trees in Eden Were Zygotes

Is it possible to narrow down exactly what the Fruits of the two main trees in Eden were? I believe it is, if we use Biology (Kingdom of God Within) as our guide.

Specifically, I am referring to:

• The Tree of Life
  • The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil

We will begin with collecting evidence from Scripture…

Revelation 22:2
“In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.”

From the above verse, we see that the Tree of Life is:

• Female
  • Yields ‘Fruit’
  • Bares said Fruit on a Monthly Period

What is it about a Female that bears Fruit on a Monthly Period? We will let Scripture interpret Scripture…

Exodus 21:22
If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman’s husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine.

The phrase ‘Her Fruit’ matches in each verse. That is because the Bible is filled with symbolic language, often in the form of Euphemism. What we are being taught here are the intimate details of Female Biology as well as Human Anatomy. It is through that lens that we will interpret the Fruit of each Tree.

Thus:

• Her Fruit = Child in the Womb, or more specifically, a Female Egg Cell
  • Monthly Period = Menstrual Cycle
  • Tree of Life = Ovary
  • River of Life = Fertilization
  • Fruit = Zygotes fertilized by the Masculine Throne (Phallus), Lamb (Seed of Abraham) and River (Semen)

To add further evidence, we will again let Scripture interpret Scripture…

Galatians 4:26
“But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.”

The New Jerusalem in Heaven is described as the ‘Mother of us All’. Is this literal? The evidence is suggesting that yes indeed, we will be Born Again via our new Mom in Heaven. And since the Bible is filled with juxtaposition, the piling evidence suggests that there is an Earthly Mother as well. This is a perfect segue to deciphering the ‘City’ itself.

So, what does the City of Jerusalem in Heaven represent? Continuing with our Female Anatomy analysis, we will look at another verse…

Galatians 4:24 (New International Version)
These things are being taken figuratively: The women represent two covenants. One covenant is from Mount Sinai and bears children who are to be slaves: This is Hagar.

The Bible is clearly teaching us that Sarah and New Jerusalem, Hagar and Earthly Jerusalem, are to be interpreted as Women who give birth. It is an allegory to be taken figuratively. Astonishingly, they even represent the Old Testament and New Testament. This is quite the Revelation! Women are an extremely important part of the Plan of Salvation.

So far so good. Scripture matches perfectly. Next verse…

Galatians 4:25 (New International Version)
“Now Hagar stands for Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to the present city of Jerusalem, because she is in slavery with her children.”

Let us put it together:

• Earthly Jerusalem corresponds to Hagar and the Old Testament
  • Heavenly Jerusalem corresponds to Sarah and the New Testament
  • Each ‘City’ bares Children
  • Each Woman represents our Mother (Earthly vs. Heavenly)
  • Conclusion: Each City represents a Womb that we are all born from.

Thus, these ‘Cities’ represent a Womb that bares Children. The Tree of Life are the Ovary inside said City Wombs. In New Jerusalem, the Saved enter into the ‘Gates of the Womb’ (Vulva) and partake of the BioLogos Zygote to be conceived and Born Again into the Glorified Body. Hooray for Biology!

And now that we have a basic understanding, we can now decipher what the Forbidden Fruit was. Let us review the verses:

Genesis 2:9
“And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.”

We now know that the Tree of Life Ovary are fertilized by Semen (symbolized by the River) proceeding from the Masculine Throne of God. Thus, we see the same thing in Eden…

Genesis 2:10
“And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.”

The Tree of Life is being fertilized; thus, the Ovary are Zygotes. What about the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil? Who fertilized Her Ovary? Scripture teaches us this uncomfortable Truth…

John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.”

Jesus was being literal. We all came from Adam and Eve, thus we all came from the Father of Lies.

And there we have it. When Adam and his Wife partook, they were Born Again into the corrupt bodies we have now. According to the Covenant (think Hagar and Sinai) that was made, God clothed the couple in the corrupt ‘sinful flesh skins’ we have now…

Job 10:11
Thou hast clothed me with skin and flesh, and hast fenced me with bones and sinews.

The so called ‘lies’ of the Devil are the corrupt Genomes we have now, complete with sickness and death. Hooray for Biology? Hmmm. I guess we will have to meditate on that one. :upside_down_face:

Any questions/clarifications/concerns? Let me know. :slight_smile:

For those interested in a graphic depiction of the OP…

You’re confusing linguistic gender with sex – the Tree isn’t female, the word for tree is feminine. The word for “street” also happens to be feminine, but that doesn’t make the street female, any more than the fact that the world for “fruit” is masculine makes the fruit male.

It bears a different fruit each month. The point is that fruit used to come once a year, but in the new earth there will be fruit every month, and a different one every month from the same tree!

I don’t know what butchered version you’re using, but the word “fruit” is not in that verse – not in the Hebrew, not in the Greek of the Septuagint.

This is bizarre enough that it deserves my old theological comment: excrementum tauri.

The scripture there has nothing to do with women giving birth, it has to do with a covenant of slavery versus a covenant of freedom. Paul actually says it’s about two covenants, so your claimed interpretation is contrary to the plain language and is thus dishonest.

Pure fantasy. This idea came from an ancient heresy and it remains heresy.

2 Likes

A colorful picture doesn’t help your dishonesty with the text.

Have you bothered checking what a tree actually symbolized in the ancient near east?

Yikes! It is far worse than I could have ever imagined!

Their so called ‘Tree of Life’ is actually the Tree of Death!!!

Look how they are fertilizing the Ovum and placing the Spirit within…

They are even placing the Fig Sign Curse on it!

“The fig sign is a mildly obscene gesture that uses a thumb wedged in between two fingers. The gesture is most commonly used to ward off the evil eye, insult someone, or deny a request.”

Fig sign - Wikipedia

Wow. We are covered in Cursed Fig Leaves!

Genesis 3:7
“And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.”

It all matches up… :sob: :sob: :sob:

Tree of Death

Biology wins again. Looks like you solved the Mystery @St.Roymond . Good job. :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s a fusion reactor. You can clearly see the containment vessel, the plasma core, and the radiation being emitted. The clincher is the depiction of the sun to the upper left, which is powered by fusion. This was a gift from space aliens which are in the saucer above the crescent moon and reactor. The two priest technicians are wearing obvious protective garments.

5 Likes

This isn’t how metaphorical reasoning in language works. Have you ever read any cognitive linguistics?

3 Likes

That’s a much more cogent point than I was thinking to make.

But then at the moment I’m having trouble stopping laughing – I got convinced to watch the movie Pacific Rim and as far as I’m concerned it’s comedy all the way through to around 1:40:00 so far.
On the other hand, it makes more sense than the OP here.

2 Likes

That was one of the movies advertised the one time that I’ve been in a movie theater–why is building unstable giant robots better than nuking the aliens exactly?

Menstrual blood is a waste product of NOT bearing fruit.

1 Like

You will notice it is an Atom that has sixteen Electrons, signifying that it represents Sulfur, an essential ingredient for making people out of ‘clay’.

The seven dots next to it represent the seventh element, Nitrogen, i.e. Nitrogen Bases.

There are seventeen Spermatozoa surrounding the Ovum, representing the chemical element Chlorine, i.e. Chloride.

Chloride is essential in the process of Acrosomal Reaction…

Human spermatozoa possess a calcium‐dependent chloride channel that may participate in the acrosomal reaction (wiley.com)

Reminds me of the Fertile Crecent…

Fertile Crescent - Wikipedia

Genetic Engineers. :slightly_smiling_face:

Are you familiar with Enki @rsewell ? He is called the Lord of Semen…

Enki thus takes on all of the functions of the Abzu, including his fertilising powers as lord of the waters and lord of semen.”

Enki - Wikipedia

The two rivers flowing into his shoulders are representative of said Semen. Those two rivers are…

• Tigris
  • Euphrates

Those two ‘rivers’ represent Egg Cell Fertilization…

Genesis 2:14 (New International Version)
“The name of the third river is the Tigris; it runs along the east side of Ashur. And the fourth river is the Euphrates.”

Coincidence? BTW, Enki is known to be a bit of a Trickster.

It may make it easier if you could cite a few biblical scholars who hold these views and have written about it.

Indeed, that is why in Heaven, the Fruit does not fail each month. :slightly_smiling_face:

Ezekiel 47:12 (New International Version)
“Fruit trees of all kinds will grow on both banks of the river. Their leaves will not wither, nor will their fruit fail. Every month they will bear fruit, because the water from the sanctuary flows to them. Their fruit will serve for food and their leaves for healing.”

The ‘healing’ is to correct whatever Genetic flaws we have. It is a one-time thing. The Leaves represent a new ‘Covering’ to clothe us with.

BTW, did you know that ‘Waters’ sometimes represents Semen in the Bible?

Strong’s Hebrew: 4325. מָ֫יִם (mayim) – waters, water (biblehub.com)

Your patron saint must be that army general in Dr. Strangelove who was oddly preoccupied with bodily fluids.

1 Like

You partook of the contents of the Golden Cup just as much as anyone else…

Revelation 17:4
“And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication

…and here you are. You were so preoccupied with partaking of that Forbidden Fruit in your Mom’s belly that you beat all the other swimmers in the race. :cowboy_hat_face:

Were you told that the contents of the Golden Cup were ‘not literal’ or that they represent ‘doctrines of debils’? Is the Truth too much?

All have partaken…

Jeremiah 51:7
Babylon hath been a golden cup in the LORD’S hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad.”

Are you mad bro? I am… at myself for falling for the trap that was laid for me. Now I have body of corruption because of it.

BTW, this is not about ‘sex and perversion’. The process of Salvation (God Eugenics) is described in precise detail in the Bible.

Mystery Babylon represents one half of the corrupt Biology that we all inherited from our Mother’s side. That is what Scripture is ultimately teaching. The other half comes from the Serpent…

John 8:44
“Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.”

Again, it is literal. Satan represents the other half of our corrupt Genetics. The Occult World has known this for ages…

Crowley Devil Tarot

The Harlot ‘rides’ the Beast. In other words, procreates with the Phallus.

I think Freudian analysis may be more germane here.

4 Likes

Actually, I find this entire topic disturbing to say the least. There is nothing in this thread for me, except the aliens, nuclear reactor and call for a psychiatrist.

3 Likes

This verse describes the opposite of the Forbidden Fruit Zygote…

John 6:54
“Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.”

Jesus is basically teaching that we must partake of the Ovum of the Tree of Life that he fertilized with his ‘Blood’ i.e., his DNA. The Lamb on the Throne that the fertilizing waters emanate from represents Abraham’s Seed.

Jesus represents the ‘Word Made Flesh’…

John 1:14
“And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.”

We call that DNA now.

Jesus is the ‘Rock’. Why? Because a ‘Rock’ represents Abraham’s Seed…

Isaiah 51:1
Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the LORD: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged.

What is a ‘Rock’? What is a ‘Pit’?

Isaiah 51:2
“Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him.”

• Rock = Sperm
  • Pit = Womb

How are you folks going to make it into Heaven if you do not know these basic concepts? You need to know these things, so you know where to go and what to do when that time comes.

What is a ‘Stone’?

Leviticus 21:20
“Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken;”

What the heck are ‘broken Stones’?

Look…

Leviticus 21:20 (New International Version)
“or who is a hunchback or a dwarf, or who has any eye defect, or who has festering or running sores or damaged testicles.”

• Stones = Testicles

Now you know what a Stone is. Now read this…

Matthew 21:42
“Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord’s doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?”

Jesus is the Stone. Abraham’s Seed. Nucleobase. DNA. Blood.

Do you folks get it? Good grief, I thought this was a Biology themed forum. How much simpler could God have made it to understand?

Are we allowed to post personal videos here? This is my latest one…

It goes into more detail. Yes, there are plenty of Scholars that teach this. Where do you think I get this info from? It comes from the brightest minds out there. The fact that folks laugh at it is very telling.

I would cite them, but why should I? The environment here is too toxic. It is not worth it.

Well if you don’t want to cite some biblical scholars that’s your choice. I’ve not been toxic towards you and this is my second post with the other asking for the scholars.

So most people here enjoy studying theology in addition to studying the Bible. Most people here are more than willing to accept a wide range of interpretations that don’t fall within mainstream theology that develops into literalism and fundamentalism. With very few exceptions, most here acccepts Genesis 1-11 as not literal and are ok with mythological, symbolic or metaphorical interpretations of it. You’re just simply presenting a claim that no one here seems to accept and all of it seems to be coming from unverified sources where the contributors are not known.

I have no idea about the video. I don’t watch videos really. Not like this anyways. What I tend to do is pay attention to about a dozen biblical scholars and when they cite something and give links or books recommendations I pay attention to it. Unknowns or someone I strongly disagree with gets far less of my attention and goodwill faith.

If there are many scholars and you know them who supports this idea, and they are some of the brightest, it just makes sense to me that you would cite them and if not, then to me it’s just some random person sharing their unsubstantiated beliefs which signals to me it’s ok to pull out and ignore the thread.

1 Like