The Fruit of the Two Trees in Eden Were Zygotes

the above is a rather unsual analogy.

It appears you are saying that God punished Adam and Eve by making them human (with flesh and bone) after they sinned.

Did you consider Genesis 3 in any of this? God clothed their nakedness…that seems at odds with the idea He [God] clothed them in corrupt flesh that we have now.

My u nderstanding is that sin has consequences of our own choosing due to freewill…its not God that does that…its a naturalistic outcome (which i would have thought is consistent with the evolutionary influences in TEism)

21And the LORD God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife, and He clothed them.

22Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil. And now, lest he reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever…”

23Therefore the LORD God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken.

1 Like

I have to comment directly to Kendel rather than just “like”

Great comment Kendel.

One way that an individual (for those who may not have strong theological experience on these forums) may know heresy is found in this thread:

Intially the (O.P starts out quoting lots of Biblical references and whilst they seem reasonably logical, lots of little red flags start to popup very early on.
When challenged on his theology, the O.P then seeks to insert support from well known pagan cultures for this crazy belief.

What is very clear in this topic, is that the O.P has been first influenced by pagan belief systems and then attempted to insert that into bible theology. A worrying habit that in all honesty is not unlike the beginnings of a spiritualistic cult!

I apologise to the O.P for being so blunt my aim isnt to drive the individual away. My hope is that he stays and continues to discuss and debate…that is how we all learn and test our beliefs. However, for Christians this is dangerous territory…I think it leans towards the worship of biological processes, fertility, and sex rather God.

(and yes St Roymond i know i havent referenced anything above…but others have done a great job of that already…this is just my personal opinion)

4 Likes

Okay - yeah; everybody’s had there chance at fun here, right? This thread probably needs to go by the wayside too. Somethings for the humor section maybe; but … not this isn’t at all what we’re wanting to be about here.

-Merv

5 Likes