The Exodus no or little evidence

What are Ishmael’ offspring called during Exodus era?

True. But ishmael had been around for a few centuries. Arabs believe they are descendants of ishmael. Perhaps ishmael migrated from Indus valley to Arabia but we have no info about this.
It is important that the Hebrews went around the descendants of Esau during the exodus if I remeber correctly. So westward migration of the ancestors of the Hebrews is likely. These appear to have become the muslims.

The value of astrology may be nil. But we are discussing ur chaldea. If they practiced the nil.value astrology, where did they do so? Please do not go in tangents. Thx

I’ve already said that I’m okay with Ur. I’m sorry but this is just not an important issue with me.

The Torah is silent. Bones of horses have been found at only one site named surkotada in the Indus valley. They were not known widely. So absence of horses durin the exodus, if that be the case, would strengthen the case for exodus from the Indus valley.

Arabs are an ethnic group. Islam is a world religion with no particular ethnic group. There are Christian Arabs. Most Iranians are Muslim they aren’t Arabs.

Ok so only bones from horses in Surkotada India., and that’s west of Vadnagar Gujarat India the location where Hebrews Yadavas left from, so Hebrews Yadavas didn’t bring any horses with, due to evidence showing, horses bones to far west in India, plus you shown no where else any bones from horses from Exodus area from Vadnagar, Gujarat India to Canaan Yisrael​.

I still wonder about all the animals on Noah’s ark that was in Jalore India, is there any horse bones in Jalore India I wonder?

Yours might be but mine mentions horses plenty of times. For example the famous scene from The Ten Commandments

Exodus 15:19 For the horses of Pharaoh with his chariots and his horsemen went into the sea, and the LORD brought back the waters of the sea on them, but the sons of Israel walked on dry land through the midst of the sea.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

From your article you shared. The kidneys, detailed instructions given for the sacrificial offering of animals at the altar. Whereas those instructions were for purification ceremonies at the Temple

I don’t understand why anyone needs or wants to sacrifice animals, due to their way of seeking approval from God, and why at a Temple for?

I don’t seek approval from God.

Here’s an example: one time I wondered if God likes me - so I went to God, in the midst of my thinking, and let God teach me, about why I was thinking this way., so it’s allowing God to teach me as God cycles my thinking through God’s thinking. Anyways my imposter syndrome left as I knew God likes me

But see, there’s an example, I just go to God, and allow God teach me in the midst of my thoughts

How come people back when, they didn’t go to God and allow God to teach them and that’s all that’s needed is a relationship, how come people back when, they had to do all those rituals and laws for, I don’t understand how that’s a relationship with God?

The sacrifice system was given to the Hebrews by God which would explain why they did it. The Temple was a place for the glory of God to dwell.

The initial rituals and laws were defined by God so at least He considered them a good idea.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing the article though., not dismissing but I just find it odd., that Torah, I think the Quran, Veda (I recently learn that’s laws too and rituals) something isn’t adding up here about people in the past., why rituals laws for and making sure books are written to show this?

I also notice isn’t it during the time of books that lands were own by domination power, could it be then that caused people to think God in that same structure, as if God is a King., just like how lands were ruled by power of some way

Example ruler of KMT Egypt name was Ptolemy commission 70 Jewish Priest asking where Mitsrayim is., see how there’s a ruler who’s ruling over the Torah?

So could that then cause a court system type of book? Before this Ruler gotten his hands on it, as there was Ruler’s before him, such as the Pharaoh?

Different names, but still the same., but still how much was the Torah affected by the influence of power of the land, so created this God type figure to be a King over land (as they see themselves as land to be ruled) causing rituals and laws?

when did it come about that relationship was enough with God., and no longer treating God as a ruler of some land of their own self as if their self is a land to be ruled by?

Does this make sense, my question?

I just wonder how God has changed through the eras, from God being seen as King ruler of land (they see themselves as the same as land to be ruled over) to where a relationship with God, without needing a court case Kingdom rulers type of way? What is spirit during Exodus era, compare to spirit now?

And then where one can have a relationship with God and no need for ruler of land (as they see themselves as land to be ruled over)

Exodus are farmers leaving their home., why?
Did these Hebrews farmers farm the land of Canaan Yisrael then, did they remember how to farm?

Yet how did they comprehend God when arriving to Yisrael, a ruler of their land that they see themselves as, or a relationship, allowing God teach them?

bovine
ˈbō-ˌvīn
ADJECTIVE
of, relating to, or resembling bovines and especially the ox or cow
having qualities (such as placidity or dullness) characteristic of oxen or cows

Another pattern of books., cows cows cows

Reading history, the tone I pick up is, animals, sacrifice animals, land.

Very rarely or I hadn’t seen it much accept maybe King David maybe., is showing a relationship with God.

I understand you and I understand we’re Allah light, and I agree.,

Exodus era, how they understood God., their perspectives, their book, how rulers ruled and added to., how much influence did the Pharaoh have on the original Torah?

Did the Pharaoh ever read Rig Veda, or was that not yet carved on a scroll is it or bake bricks made from straw

Cause there were no Stone to carve on

Did the Pharaoh read the Rig Veda or heard oral Veda that’s before the Rig Veda?

The Rig Veda is The Torah in the area of Cain Indra what was the Veda book called that covered Moses Krishna?

If you just consider the Old Testament to be a “book” then you are not going to understand what is written in the book. I believe God inspired the writers of the OT and the message contained is from God. This puts what I read in the book in a different perspective.

Sorry but you keep repeating this myth. It isn’t true. And the Septuagint is just a Greek translation of the Hebrew. We still have the original Hebrew texts.

The change happened when Jesus came to earth. We now live under grace and not the law.

God is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow.

I really can’t believe you have to ask this question.

4 Likes

What does that mean went around the descendants., what does around mean? Does that mean ‘being with’? Could I say I’m around you due to I’m in this thread with you?

Another mistake, I meant to say Hebrews are farmers who left Indus Valley why? How come Yisrael is a chosen place compare to all the other places? Adam and Eve didn’t even come from Yisrael., so what’s so special about Yisrael?

I wonder how come I’m making so many mistakes lately., now I just called Hebrews Exodus

The Israelites/Hebrews/Jews are the chosen people of God. And they didn’t come from India. And Israel is the land that was promised to Abraham and his descendants by God. Which would make the land special. Read Genesis 12.

These might be interesting – a playlist is in the upper right hand corner:

David Rohl apparently has a different take on the chronology.

Heiser appears to support Rohl’s timeline (and complements the graphical representation in The Pattern of Evidence series) [short video, 00:09:25]:

1 Like

Welcome.
I’m curious. Can you provide linguistic tree evidence?
Thanks./Dhaniyavad.

I have tried to trace the spread of languages from the Indus Valley after Noah. in this pic.

1 Like