Question about antitheists and salvation

You sound like the Psalmist railing against God. It’s better place to be than feeling indifference.

1 Like

If he doesnt do something about it i guess its the next thing to happen

Words of wisdom from the Prophet of Darkness:

1 Like

Ohhh would you look at that.Trying to discredit me for saying that the help provided by HUMANS does not hold the same value as the help provided by an INFINITE beign.Clever

You would prefer to be called a Prophet of Nonsense? How does quoting your own words discredit you? Unless, of course, you’re the kind of kid who hates to look in mirrors because they discredit him.

So what was the point of quoting me and putting this sarcastic sentence above?

Supposedly this God found a way to reveal himself to a bunch of people. Supposedly, Jesus himself showed up and performed many many miracles. Water into wine, resurrections, etc. All of those things were done without removing any freedoms. And then, Jesus showed himself to St Paul, even as Paul lived in the 1st century and had access to more information than us today.

And yet, now if you’re asking God to do what he already did, he somehow can’t do those things.

I believe, and I could be wrong, that you are angry at the gaslighting Christians. They claim to have experienced this loving God, but their claims are nothing more than claiming the light is flickering even as you don’t notice any flicker.

1 Like

You nailed Maggie and Rich Stearns! And George Müller. And…

My anger is at those unloving,unwilling,not “christianlike” “brothers” who will defend their religion to death while they hurt people like they were Satan himself. If ever that Nero policy anti christian thing come again ill be the frist one who will put them on the stake and burn them trust me. Ohh and of course my anger is at God.Simple.Im tired of beign expect3ed to worship him and praying to him remembering him in my happy and worst times and in the later he gives me the finger and acts like he doenst know me .This is a toxic relationship not a loving one

This God if exists acts like the worst Judas and has the most ignorant ,self_entitled children that ive seen.

Anyone here who will comment" Not all christians are like this" i dont care simply. They are all the same for me.I cannot see that group as something else even though i was one of them

And do you know what churches and other christians do to the people above ?They defend them .

Youll never see a Christian criticizing his brother because “You shall not judge” rule.

Religion will die on the next years.And for good.Enough is enough.Let the masks fall.

You are not the first to be wrong about that.

I might be . But im glad ive felt this darker side of myself.Leaving this nonsense made me more free… in some sense.Made me realize that if im not the one who will crucify i will be the crucified one.And i dont want that

You’re confused. I quote your own words, like holding a mirror to your face, so that you cannot accuse me of misquoting or interpreting your words unfairly. Even rocks among humans can draw their own conclusions.

As for my “introduction” to the quotes, you call it a “sarcastic sentence”, when actually it describes what you yourself think you are: somebody who has important words to share with people whom he wishes to mock, belittle, and discredit.

Newsflash for you, boy. Your flashlight is broken, your lamp has no oil, and you’re not content to dwell in darkness, your goal is to suck any and all light into the darkness which surrounds you. Thanks but no thanks, kid. You have nothing useful, entertaining, or decorative to offer in this place.

Get yourself a soapbox and a monkey and go to Syntagma Square in Athens; perhaps you can feed yourself there with the pity-money that your monkey earns for you.

Ohhhh would you look at that?Turn the other cheek remember?Where is your christian-like character terry?Jesus wouldnt wrote that.Your God doesnt need any defence right?Hense you dont need to defend yourself im sure God has your back. To be honest you have nice pawns man.I like your burns. As for darkness

Im sensing some here :grin: :grin:

Black holes don’t notice flickering light either.

1 Like

We all have that darker side, to one degree or another, and need to be saved from it. But what we pay attention to – you’ve heard this song before – is a continuous moral choice that we make. If we focus only on ourselves, like you are doing, or only on the dark in the world (and that’s easy to do, especially now!), then we are just making the hole we live in deeper and darker.

Too far down there mate sorry.Not going back. Tell Jesus not to get this black sheep .It wont return i guess. And i dont think he wants me back either so…

? You’re still in it, digging.

Now this one I would like you to explain.

What right do you feel you have to judge anyone? What right does anyone have to dictate anything, including morality and/or beliefs?

The actual command was Judge not or be judged. Perhaps that will offer a different connotation or even justification?

Each person is responsible for their own thoughts and actions. I do not think that anyone else can be unless we give it over to them. (Army, work, court of law, etc)

The whole point of Jonah is that he took it upon himself to condemn Nineva. (and did not want God to forgive them)

I thought the days of hanging by consensus were long gone.

Richard

I guess there shouldnt be a judging system then right?
If someones lets say come into my life turns me upside down and then betrays me or leaves or you know what right do i have to judge?Every single right

Ill judge everyone who is not a good person to my view. And i have a right to .
They can do the same of course