Problems with a Local Flood Interpretation

The problem is too much evidence. Massive floods are not that uncommon. There is no reason to presume that the different stories are about the same flood, or even that any one of these stories is about a single flood since stories of different floods can have merged.

1 Like

Dark Matter is an ongoing area of scientific investigation. Something has to be exerting the gravity. Many questions remain. But, that is how science works. Not by giggles.

The short video was produced by astrophysicists at the American Museum of Natural History. It was only meant to give a brief introduction to the concept of dark matter, and to introduce the “Dark Universe” presentation at the museum. Who am I to question Wikipedia? It’s considered Wisdom Literature around here.

That is what research is all about.

@mitchellmckain please know I really don’t know that much about this, it was that video that I saw and I was amazed. Unifying Gravity, Magnetism, Electricity & Dielectricity as ONE THING ONLY, it was as if saying there’s no Gravity, and actually it’s Magnetism, Electricity and Dielectricity as one. Video I shared further upward in this thread, however you claim to unite gravity and electromagnetism into one theory., so we’re saying the same thing right?

I think the flooding was local at Jalore due to bowl type ground, causing water flood from rain. It was the bowl shape ground that gather water

I’ll re-read what you wrote in your message again as this really is going to take time for me, to fully grasp.

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.