Humor in Science and Theology

Did the cats all go to the other place? :cat2: :cat2: :cat2: :cat:

1 Like

Are you kidding, the cats just get reintegrated back into God.

1 Like

I have heard that efficiency made the cats’ hell into the dogs’ heaven.

1 Like

Silly man, cats are gods!

That explains a lot, actually.

Well - at least there’s something to look forward to for these two …

3 Likes

Seen on a sign somewhere:

Dogs prepare you for babies.

Cats prepare you for teenagers.

5 Likes

I think I can hear the rumble of Aslan “purring” somewhere…

2 Likes

1 Like

New discovery of dinosaur soft tissue in Europe should really get the YEC crowd fired up.

9 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

7 Likes

Besides I’m not going swimming all scared and waiting for the nanny state to remove all dangers. Besides true believing Christians have an ally no great white can get past.[/sarcasm]

2 Likes

There is a comedy horror coming out as the final film in the True North Trilogy: Tusk , Yoga Hosers and the upcoming
Moose Jaws of which is supposedly a scene by scene remake of the original jaws except it takes place from the back of a pickup truck in a field of tall grass and the antagonist is a moose.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Sort of cringe to"like" this, as we have had an upsurge of Covid in our community, and as expected, all I know who have it are unvaccinated. I go from anger and disgust at their foolishness to sorrow and guilt at not pushing them harder to get their vaccine.

4 Likes

Funny but not funny, I know. It’s kind of like a daughter’s weird boyfriend–if you say something it just pushes the daughter to trust the boyfriend even more.

3 Likes

My grandfather use to always tell me that his grandfather use to complain the worse thing about working in a graveyard at night is how annoying that random ringing bell was somewhere out there in the dark.

Xd.

3 Likes

I think it must be because I didn’t grow up here, but I don’t know that allusion–ghosts?