Humor in Science and Theology

10 Likes

“It appears that the vaccines are working and the humans are returning to work. If things go as planned, we’ll have the run of the house by the end of the year.”

3 Likes

Don’t try this at home. Oops, too late.

1 Like

Sadly, hits kinda close to home for yours truly.

8 Likes

3 Likes

Et salad too? El Arroyo has some great signs.

2 Likes

I think there is at least one FTE tied up in writing quips. Weren’t they out of business for a while? No wonder, if they were – that would add considerably to their overhead. :slightly_smiling_face:

[45 Christian Memes That Will Make You Laugh Regardless Of Your Religion | Bored Panda]

(https://www.boredpanda.com/funny-christian-memes/?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic)

3 Likes

45 Christian Memes That Will Make You Laugh Regardless Of Your Religion | Bored Panda

4 Likes

The Catholic school joke went over my head.

2 Likes

It took me a minute, too, but the locker rooms were 665, 667–but no 666. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good one. And I did blow it up but didn’t notice that. Must be the work of the deceiver. :wink:

1 Like

And what you want to bet that in every Catholic hospital they skip right from the 665th floor to the 667th? :wink:

1 Like

5 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

Fun fact. This is one of the cleanest camp sites in USA. Almost no trash or disturbances that upsets the local ecology……

1 Like

5 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes