Humor in Science and Theology

3 Likes

6 Likes

Thanks for that! My 13 yo dog owner (our dog looks a bit like a bigger version of that) broke out laughing

2 Likes

Click to read titles…

4 Likes

New discovery from a century ago will change everything (never mind if you can read them). :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Probably one of the more serious topics around here.

3 Likes

My personal favourite was “another study on Romans no one asked for”.

Seriously people… it. is. time. to. stop.

1 Like

Hey, but how else are PhDs going to be conferred and a significant proportion of dusty academics justify their existence? Something ‘new’ has to be invented. (Note I didn’t say all academics. :slightly_smiling_face:)

2 Likes

Next thing you know, someone will try to read it backwards and analyze it… :wink:

4 Likes

Hum.

7 Likes

4 Likes

I adapted this joke to make it christian.

Brooke Thompson, Laurie Strode, Jesse Walsh and Jennifer Corvino all was sitting patiently beside the white throne. Finally, the Bride of Christ walks in. Jesus looks over excitedly and says, “ geez I’ve been waiting girl you’re finally here”.

A trope joke…

Happy May 4th. [#MayThe4thBeWithYou]

5 Likes

Between you and Google I may yet just become culturally literate.

3 Likes

Tycho Brahe vs. Johannes Kepler - Science History Battle Rap

This is great!

1 Like

Not humor, exactly (or even remotely :slightly_smiling_face:), and I have no idea how long these have been around (I first learned of them just the other day), but the video reminded me of them as a clever aid to learning:

1 Like

Stairs + reading = falls

Maybe.

4 Likes

Not like a smartphone, though, looking down.

1 Like

Especially while driving, right. This is what makes start yelling about staying off my lawn.

2 Likes

3 Likes