Humor in Science and Theology

3 Likes

That’s crazy. I mean I get it’s a cartoon but it similar to how I felt lol. I wonder how many times something similar has happened. I especially wonder if anyone was ever walking and one got free and it was at night and someone became convinced they were be stalked by some hidden man in the trees lol.

1 Like

Of course, it’s not only Nebraska, but it nails it for us!:

3 Likes

Looks like you could use a little help here, @Dale.

5 Likes

Ironically, baby koalas eat their mother’s poo.

2 Likes

A buddy had a patient who did as described. Unfortunately, she picked poison ivy as the foliage to use.

2 Likes

Probably to take on some specialized gut flora to help digest their challenging diet.

Fortunately I didn’t do that but in my twenties I made the mistake of building a fire near the beach. My first exposure to poison oak. My first wife and I were applying the calamine lotion waiting for it to go away until finally we each had just one eye still open. Then we went to the hospital and were greatly relieved to learn there was a better treatment. Got a shot of something and that swelling came down quick.

2 Likes

xkcd

7 Likes

“A lot of hard-to-rhyme drugs have those effects” makes me think of this Simpsons episode.

1 Like

6 Likes

4 Likes

That’s a pretty good deal. I wonder if I could hold them to it. They neglected to say how many bags it is. (Someone had problems with units in middle school science class.)

Per cubic foot!!?

I dunno … with the typical plastic spacers used to make seven small chocolates [seem to] take nearly a third of a cubic foot, I bet they could make $9.98 worth of those things take up a cubic foot of space!

Think of it as the chocolate company benevolently having your better interests in mind. The package is mostly full of low-calorie air, and meanwhile you get the exercise of collapsing all the cardboard and carting it to recycling, and stuffing all the non-recyclable plastic dividers into your trash. And your $9.98 went toward stimulating the economy and employing people. win-win-win. (except for the environment, maybe - but sacrifices must be made, right?)

2 Likes

*Contents may settle in transit.

3 Likes

11 Likes

For those (I’m assuming everyone) who saw the viral cat-lawyer video, here is the truth:

11 Likes

4 Likes

Boo!

1 Like