Humor in Science and Theology

just now seeing this…and i saw that you mentioned it elsewhere too. poor bugs, man. haha

1 Like

this comic is titled “the saddest thing I’ve drawn” from the same guy who makes the funny alien ones!

9 Likes

4 Likes

I just adore reading this thread on the bus to school in the mornings. Nothing better than silly humour to start the day. Keep them coming!:sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Just saw this elsewhere. This could be useful when you haven’t time to deal with door to door conversion opportunities.

5 Likes

Cometkaze?

1 Like

The meteor took me a second look to get. We sometimes destroy what we love, I guess.

1 Like

7 Likes

Despite being more Arminian than not, I appreciate Calvinist humor.

6 Likes

Everyone find’s Calvinist jokes funny - there predestined to be that way.

3 Likes

As a person who is a doctrinal Arminian-Wesleyan; the last one hit me hard too close to home :sob::confounded:

3 Likes

You heard about the Calvinist who fell, bumped and rolled all the way to the bottom of a large staircase, picked himself up, dusted himself off, and said “Well I’m glad that’s over”?

5 Likes

Cheer up Quinn, I’m sure you’ve heard the one about the Arminian who refused to run for class president? He heard it was an unconditional election :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I had the most scummy grin on my face from that, love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Last Thanksgiving season at church:

No, not “Give Thanks” – “Give pumpkin pi!” :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Good one! Yesterday, a colleague asked me what you get when you measure the circumference of a pumpkin–“pumpkin pi, of course!”

2 Likes

That reminds me of this pie dish I got my husband for Christmas several years ago:

10 Likes

Well, technically when you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by diameter, but funny! And I love the pie plate.

3 Likes

My high-security account password is … the last ten digits of pi.

10 Likes

duhhh…my son is 11 and has those type of problems, so I should remember those–thanks for the reminder.