Humor in Science and Theology

10 Likes

Like placing a log in the hearth in such a way as to permit a long burn without having it go out altogether. Unless it is really cold, best not to burn our logs from other ends.

1 Like

Glad you liked it!

1 Like

Are you tired of the ostentatious displays and materialism of the Christmas season?, Do you yearn for a more spiritual, contemplative worshipful experience? I have just the thing for you!. Watch this clip from a Texas megachurch:

Megachurch Christmas Extravaganza!

2 Likes

Where’s an emesis bag when you need one.

2 Likes

12 Likes

It’s really neither science nor theology, but still so appropriate here. We could just call it Library Science:

14 Likes

I can relate. I’m a lapsed introvert.

2 Likes

Do you know if this comes as a T-shirt? :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

We should make one. There are lots of companies over here that do custom orders.
If the shirt fits…

4 Likes

Nothing lapsed over here.

3 Likes

I saw this too late for a timely share and I don’t really recommend trying this at home but … it did elicit a chortle.

Imgur

8 Likes

And since @MarkD brought up Christmas gifts, and books are always on my mind…

12 Likes

Not sure if that is humor, or a serious flow chart. I am thinking serious.

4 Likes

I can’t find myself on the chart. We’re more the lazy Scrooge types. Every year we give each other the gift of not having to endure the angst and crowds of gift giving. That’s a gift that just keeps giving.

3 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

Happy Krampus Night!

1 Like

That wouldn’t actually work with us: everyone in the family is somewhere in the “both parties are appalling” middle.

Took a while for the arrow to stand out so I could notice dear old dad.

3 Likes