Humor in Science and Theology

Ha! Love it. :slightly_smiling_face:

There’s also a missing link, but you might be able to find it in Boston:

8 Likes

I don’t think that’s the missing link because it keeps failing to thrive.

Two things to remember tonight.

1. Only heretics celebrated Halloween yesterday or Fall Festival tonight. The righteous is about to start celebrating Halloween right now.

2. Even though your heart is in the right place it’s not wise to do a socially distance Halloween by driving around and handing candy out of your vehicle to random kids.

Xd.

5 Likes

Maybe more sad than funny, but it’s a comic…

I have to remind myself (especially when bombarded with anti-vax “content”) that pseudoscience is quick and easy to produce because proper research and journalism take a lot more time and effort than ignorance does. Doesn’t mean it’s not worth it to say something, but it’s also probably healthy to be selective about who/what we use our energy to respond to.

11 Likes

Too true.  

1 Like

I like interjecting Jesus into random conversations that are often completely irrelevant.

1 Like

I took physics from Hugh Young (we didn’t use his book, we used Halliday and Resnick, which tells you something about him). Later I had an office next to him. He was an extremely cool guy.

EDIT: missing word

3 Likes

Consider this comic abducted. I’ll use it wisely. I hope.

4 Likes

Not so much of a joke. Apparently in a church very close to where I live, ushers had to walk around at the back behind the pews to keep the lights on.

4 Likes

It also works if you replace ‘prioritising your tasks’ with ‘prayer’.

8 Likes

WOW good one Liam

1 Like

9 Likes

Jesus did not come to bring peace but division

9 Likes

10 Likes

Reminiscent of your “How many conspiracists does it take to change a light bulb?”

2 Likes

10 Likes

All in good fun of course…

0days

14 Likes

The crazy thing is … I don’t think you’ll ever have to update that!

6 Likes

I love this one from Larson.

2 Likes