Humor in Science and Theology

Nice. And for many of our faith traditions there might need to be a potluck involved as well.

2 Likes

Not sure if this one has been posted yet, but it always makes me chuckle.

11 Likes

Not sure if this will be too racy or not but I suspect someone will appreciate it. I just saw it as a meme on Fb with the comment by the poster that this is why every church needs at least one millennial on the board. In case this image doesn’t show the whole banners, going down, they read Worship, Teaching and Friends.

4 Likes

That’s as bad as the church elders who decided to encourage heightened stewardship and giving in their church by being good examples of generosity themselves, and unveiling their new slogan in front of the congregation: “We upped our pledges. Up yours!

7 Likes

Fun song for you Enneagrammers:

2 Likes

I can’t take full credit for this one, because it was set up so perfectly for me:

4 Likes

I wish I knew something about the system so I could better appreciate what seems like some pretty choice punning. Still, a catchy tune and even without knowing much (cough, anything) about enneagrams you get a sense of what the personality profile for some of the numbers must be. I wonder if, as with horoscopes, people get to have more than one number … perhaps a rising number or moon number.

Wish I still had the photo–a small hospital I worked at used to keep a sign saying, “Knock Before Entering,” on the door of the morgue!

1 Like

A little joke I saw from a Christian meme page I follow.
babel%20meme

5 Likes

Adam and Eve having their first picnic after the fall…
https://scontent-dfw5-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/72329963_1621514811318358_5055428570432667648_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&efg=eyJpIjoibCJ9&_nc_oc=AQnVWYrHH_DtzlMruEImOpQPnvC2pB8OaUApDWbQw4CQATC2A62476jUJ4V-t_eNmQU&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=743c7bb6182c1a3b97320d947743b5c3&oe=5E2E9F1F

6 Likes

just now seeing this…and i saw that you mentioned it elsewhere too. poor bugs, man. haha

1 Like

this comic is titled “the saddest thing I’ve drawn” from the same guy who makes the funny alien ones!

9 Likes

4 Likes

I just adore reading this thread on the bus to school in the mornings. Nothing better than silly humour to start the day. Keep them coming!:sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Just saw this elsewhere. This could be useful when you haven’t time to deal with door to door conversion opportunities.

5 Likes

Cometkaze?

1 Like

The meteor took me a second look to get. We sometimes destroy what we love, I guess.

1 Like

7 Likes

Despite being more Arminian than not, I appreciate Calvinist humor.

6 Likes

Everyone find’s Calvinist jokes funny - there predestined to be that way.

3 Likes