Humor in Science and Theology

Me, too. I can’t remember to whom I’ve told what story – I’m in my anecdotage. :grin:

1 Like

Oh don’t apologise. I was lol-ing so much my wife thought Lockdown had become too much and I’d finally cracked :laughing:

5 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Another funny irony:

For your pet crows:

3 Likes

Brilliant! Love a Corvid me. Eurasian Jay is my favourite bird and I hold a secret passion to one day own a tame crow.

4 Likes

Not funny hahah, but definitely eye-opening ‘funny’.

1 Like

Hard to believe and yet they have DNA evidence …

Good to see my home town making the news for such quality research.

2 Likes

Thanks! Boogers…my kids could do a research project on them.

I have to look at The Onion more!

1 Like

Perhaps they could classify them as booger-ites and booger-mites depending on if they formed on the upper or lower side of the nasal passage.

1 Like

Boogerites are only those boogers that reach the ground. As long as it never reaches the ground it remains a booger.

3 Likes

I see you too have studied nasal mineralogy. Have you done your share of field work?

1 Like

Plenty - a bit limited on the sedimentary strata, and I haven’t found any fossils yet. :nose:

2 Likes

Apparently in central Africa, the locals notice that monkeys and whites are the ones who eat raw bananas.

Well I’ll be a monkey’s uncle.

At least the monkeys know what end to peel them from.

1 Like

I was wondering why that was not mentioned. Which way were the whites in question peeling them?

It is actually more characteristicly American to peel from the stem end. If you have a banana that is hard to peel, try the other end. Most of the world does, I understand.

1 Like

I know about the simian way, but I am not conversant with different human cultures’ practices and history, hence my question.