Guide for Natural History Museum?

I called in at the Natural History Museum in London yesterday, and thought that it would be a great place to take a church group to discover what Science says about various topics, but I wouldn’t know where to begin. The British Museum has a guide for visitors interested in Biblical history, but as far as I know, there is no equivalent guide in the Natural History Museum. It could be a book with several chapters on different topics with a guide at the end of each chapter to the relevant things to look for in the museum. Chapters could include: Beginnings, Evolution, Age of earth, Care of the earth, Fossils, DNA and genetics, Hominids, Natural disasters, Stem cell research, Ethics of research… I would not see it as a defense of science, but rather a celebration of the creativity of God and how the museum helps us see that! My question is: Who could write such a guide, and what else should be in it? And would there be other museums where this should be done too?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

“Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.” -Colossians 4:6

This is a place for gracious dialogue about science and faith. Please read our FAQ/Guidelines before posting.