Guide for Natural History Museum?

I called in at the Natural History Museum in London yesterday, and thought that it would be a great place to take a church group to discover what Science says about various topics, but I wouldn’t know where to begin. The British Museum has a guide for visitors interested in Biblical history, but as far as I know, there is no equivalent guide in the Natural History Museum. It could be a book with several chapters on different topics with a guide at the end of each chapter to the relevant things to look for in the museum. Chapters could include: Beginnings, Evolution, Age of earth, Care of the earth, Fossils, DNA and genetics, Hominids, Natural disasters, Stem cell research, Ethics of research… I would not see it as a defense of science, but rather a celebration of the creativity of God and how the museum helps us see that! My question is: Who could write such a guide, and what else should be in it? And would there be other museums where this should be done too?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.