Does practicing medicine require evolution to be true?

Well yes.
The person is a conscious being and in scientific people’s language they call supernatural spirit. Supernatural because it is apart from or above the physical or natural. And spirit because it is a spiritual being.

The fact is we are embodied conscious beings and our consciousness infuses the whole of our embodiment, the body. When we react to perceptions or ideas, beliefs, we react somatically. There are changes in the body. And those changes can involve genetics. And not only epigenetics. The genome itself can be changed depending on the person’s reaction.

If their reaction is ongoing then no therapy will work. If their reaction is enhanced then the therapy can become part of the problem. This is why we see treatment resistant cancers. The cancer itself is not resisting the treatment. We only need to look at the case where doctors are saying the cancer stem cells are resistant to nuclear radiation, ionizing radiation. No cell can resist ionizing radiation. The problem is the person’s reaction. They will re-grow the cancer.

The opposite too can be true. If the person believes that the treatment given will address the underlying problem, the reason for the reaction, then even with a drug that has no pharmacological effect on the cancer, we can see cancers disappear, sometimes for two or more years, sometimes entirely. This is placebo. This happened in the first fifty or sixty years of chemotherapy drugs where they were targeting rapidly dividing cells. This is what they thought that cancer was. How does a cancer disappear with a drug that has no pharmacological effects on the cancer?

Ultimately it is the conscious being’s reaction. To develop a cancer, to regrow a cancer, for a cancer to become very aggressive or for a cancer to spontaneously disappear.

Any scientific evidence you can present?

2 Likes

I am concerned, as this, while ostensibly gives the impression of power over cancer, in reality puts the onus (and guilt) on a person who suffers. I have met many folks with upright, joyous lives; children, even–who have died of illness and cancer. On the other hand, many others who have a negative attitude do well.

Knowing you to be compassionate, I urge you to look at the true scientific experiments on which the knowledge of medicine builds.

From time immemorial, we have thought faith and good works were linked to health. The Black Death in Europe was linked, in our minds, to judgment; and we thought that non scientific approaches relating to character would work.

This has been disproven.

On the other hand, thank you for your compassion. It is important and indispensable to look for the good in others, and encourage them to persist in it. I know that you have that resource in you. Thank you.

2 Likes

Agreed. This way ultimately leads to guilt, suffering, hurt, and heartache for the sufferer and their loved ones. If unchecked it produces bitterness towards oneself. one’s condition, and one’s Lord. Not to mention that it leads many a well-meaning church leader/prayer team member/pastoral worker, etc. to unintendedly engage in what is at best heavy shepherding and at worst all out spiritual abuse.

Words cannot do justice to the pain it causes.

3 Likes

Hello Randy.
I also thought and felt exactly as you are saying when I realized this was my reaction, I developed the cancer. I thought “it is my fault?” “I am guilty of doing this to myself” etc., etc. BUT then I realized that if it is my reaction, then it is entirely in my control. A BIG plus. Because all that I need to do is to remove any problem that is underlying and reject the ideas as they are bogus, hateful suggestions and nothing else.

The reality that I have discovered is that there is underhanded foul game play and related, inhumane people behind cancer and indeed a lot of other diseases too. And yes, like you say many good people are attacked by the underhanded games. However evil, inhumane people are also attacked. There is no love between them. And sometimes the attacks are done for the sake of other games.

For instance my mother, who was inhumane, was attacked to try and get some advantage over me. So while she was helping them in doing me harm, they didn’t stop at attacking her if they thought it might gain some advantage over me. They failed in destroying my life, but they failed also because through the many attacks they gave me a golden opportunity to study the problem closely. Only the first episode, which was stage 4, was diagnosed by doctors, but I am certain there were another 7 episodes of much lesser degree. And I have since been able to stage-manage my biology to avoid developing cancer. And I am working to bring this information to other humane people. They haven’t named me “the loose-tongued bitch” for nothing!

Indeed I have looked at the science and the science points in the direction of foul game play behind cancer because regardless of the scientists claiming “abnormal cells dividing out of control”, if we look at the medical research we find that solid cancers have all the characteristics of an organ! Some researchers call it a rogue or abnormal organ! I would call it a novel organ. It has a basement membrane, a microenvironment, which can be anything from 10 or 20% of the tumor to as much as 85 to 90% of the tumor. In the microenvironment there are normal stromal cells and immune system cells. They are named as “cancer associated” but the fact is that they are normal cells as we find in any other organ in the body. The greater number of tumors have not only a blood supply and lymphatic supply but also a nerve supply.

And there is a lot of cross-talk between cells. Without the help of fibroblasts and immune system cells, there is no metastasis! Indeed using insight meditation I have seen metastasis take place from the ovary to the bowel. At that point I thought to let the situation stand for a time because I wanted to see this take place. Other cells, maybe fibroblasts but I think some of them were immune system cells assisted the cancer cells to enter the blood stream, protect them with some sort of coating, help them cling to the inner membrane were the exit was to take place, then they went through the membrane of the blood vessel walls squeezing it appeared between cells and into the tissue, where they no longer had any coating on them. There was also some transit through the tissue. I suspect some chemical gradient is possibly created (chemotaxis) by the guiding cells to help the cancer cells stay behind the immune system cells or whatever the guiding cells are. And this was also evident in the blood stream.

None of this happens from damage or miscopied genes. There are others, who have recognized that it is possible that the genetic changes are not random. Dr. Bruce Lipton, the father of epigenetics is one.

Two references
The tumor microenvironment at a glance | Journal of Cell Science (biologists.org)

Tumor microenvironment complexity and therapeutic implications at a glance (nih.gov)

Only if you fail to realize you are the captain of your ship. Once you realize that you realize that you are in control, full control. So if you were reacting all you have to do is stop reacting. Not only does that not bring any suffering. It brings great joy and true empowerment.

A “good attitudes”, while noble, does nothing. The underlying issues need to be addressed, but as you are not interested in looking at the science, I don’t think there is any room here for discussion. I’m sorry.

1 Like

I apologize for having posted with such a reaction. I want you to know it has nothing to do with you; I am sure you are compassionate. I will PM you to discuss. Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.