Why Pray for Ukraine?

Yes there are. The church of Sweden is Lutheran, the church of England is Anglican, the church of Scotland is Presbyterian.

1 Like

It was audio only, with only a few bits of video. I didn’t post it because I know nobody would be interested.

That’s odd, because I watched Dale’s link and wept.

In other thoughts:

Hmmm. It’s really shaping up like the Second Chechen War. Or more like the First. Like Yeltsin, he’s losing. Which means chemical and nuclear attack become ever more likely. So, let’s pray Mariupol surrenders this week and he can grind north. Peace treaty in April?

Then what? NATO vs. the deranged axis of -(AfPak)-China-DPRK-Russia-India-?

We have no right to exist. And we won’t if he fails. But in the novel, Western intelligence, some brilliant maverick factor, in Germany say, has to subvert Ukraine, has to give Russia secret iron-clad assurances. How could they do both of those things? Assassinate Zelensky?

I was clearly referring to the concert for Ukraine, broadcast around the world

I know. Where’s the link?

Here you go:

A Concert for Ukraine at the Met

Slava Ukraini

Ta.

Slava Ukraini!

Let us pray that Mariupol never surrenders.

Thanks for this, Dale.

1 Like

To @Dale’s piece, I add this:

1 Like

Brilliant. Save the world by crucifying Ukraine.

They were fulfilling Revelation which is theologically what the Crusades were all about. As well as cynically launching them to unite warring European barons which affected its income, Rome was chilialist at this time. The first European pogrom was in my country. The ruling class owed the Jews so much money, from the Norman invasion they financed onward, it was a masterstroke to ethnically cleanse the country of them. Gangster economics even the Beast Putin the Mule and Kyril his Prophet can’t match.

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.