What's on your gift list? 2021 edition

I think so too. Your well is a good one and there is much evidence of that on these forums. But of course other traditions have not had to do with no water at all and as Taylor points out, they all have treasures that can inspire envy. I’ll admit to some myself in regard to what you all have here.

I can get a little steamed at times. (Fortunately I deleted the first two drafts of that last post of mine in this thread.). I do value the goal of gracious dialogue but occasionally overdo the salt.

I’ve started inserting post-its for so many insightful quotes I’m reading in just the first couple chapters so far. I may have to make a couple of posts of the pithier ones in response to yours on that thread. I’ll be sure also to @Kendel when I do.

3 Likes

Thanks, good to be back! I’ve not been to the Peak District myself, but it is a lovely part of the country.

1 Like

I would say the same thing i heard said many years ago that all the money in the world can not replace the greatest gift god gave us and that was his son Jesus christ for what is written can not be unwritten for what has done can not be undone for what has been spoken can not be unspoken

1 Like