What about psychopaths?

Or not.  

Prepositions are important. Faith in Christ. Faithfulness of Christ. Man’s chief end is to glorify God and to enjoy him forever. Man’s chief end is to glorify God by enjoying him forever.

Aye, we’ll all enjoy Him. Thanks be to the faithfulness of Christ.

1 Like

Or not (the former).

I talked with my neighbor’s wife a little last night when he went to the store. I told her some about the new gospel of ALL WILL BE WELL. You could see a little flicker of light starting to come alive. This morning I stayed home from church and noticed she did too. When her husband left I went over to visit. As I began to witness more to her about the new gospel I could see in her eyes a full blown raging fire of revelation ignite. In a moment she was converted.

For years I noticed her husband out in his yard praying, I overheard him at times asking God to teach him His ways and to lead him in the paths of righteousness and to help him resist sin. We would talk at times about different scriptural truths (or at least we thought they were truths). One time the topic of entertainment came up, so we discussed how neither of us watched secular TV shows. Our reasoning was that they were filled with fornication (in many shows the hero of the show was fornicating and it was totally approved of) murder, hatred, bitterness, covetousness and all the works of the flesh. Since they were just stories we knew that all this came from the writer’s hearts. So it was obvious to both of us that these shows were not motivated by the Spirit of God and therefore should not be watched and used as entertainment for believers. Well since I have learned the New Gospel I have come to the understanding that my neighbor and probably I were psychopaths. I know for certain that my neighbor did not allow anyone in his house to watch secular TV because he said it was from the spirit of this world. He even went so far as saying watching game shows was watching people love and covet the things of this world. He was sad thinking that people were more excited about winning money and stuff than talking about God and following Jesus. But now I know he was probably just enjoying exerting his power over his family.

Well now that his wife has had the revelation of the New Gospel, she can be free from all his Dos and Don’ts he said they should follow because they loved God. The preaching of the New Gospel has set her free. She even told me that Paul and the other apostles had it wrong, they misunderstood. They taught that we should resist the temptations of the flesh and live godly lives looking for the coming of the Lord. And she even had the revelation that most never have, that even Jesus in His human form didn’t understand everything properly. He believed what he was taught from the Hebrew myths and stories. She got all this revelation just by me preaching this New Gospel to her.

It’s true that believing the New Gospel can really cause you to love your neighbor more. Before her and I were just casual friends but now because of the New Gospel I can foresee our neighborly affection greatly increasing. For those who would judge me and try to lay some rules or commands on me, I realize now they are trying to work their way into Heaven. There are no rules! It is all given to us, FREE, no strings attached. This life is short but eternity is forever. So eat drink and be merry, for tomorrow we die and ALL WILL BE WELL.

So for all you atheist and believers who either live by so called God centered morals or evolutionary morals, please don’t burden other people with them, it’s not necessary and a little self righteous, don’t you think?

As the New Gospel that Martin and others labor to prove………….ALL WILL BE WELL!

Why not all mate? Is Jesus not faithful?

There’s nothing new about it mate, the deliberate Lutheran mistranslation was new 500 years ago. Why did he do that? It can’t just be ignorance can it? It’s pure malice. Heresy.

Martin, I hope the ignorance of those who don’t believe ALL WILL BE WELL doesn’t cause you distress. I sometimes wonder why you even post anything here since it is in the end unnecessary and irrelevant. Since ALL WILL BE WELL, it’s not important if anyone believes it now or not. This life is so short that even if some do repent and believe the NEW GOSPEL, it ends up not truly adding anything to their lives in the end. Our lives are like a morning mist, as soon as the sun comes up it disappears, so it will be with these lives we now have. When the Son rises, this life will be gone and we will ALL BE WELL. You labor too hard trying to persuade people to believe the New Gospel. Be at peace, stop judging others and just live and let live.

This isn’t new. This is the faith once delivered. Why do I post if all will be well? Because it isn’t. You’re one of millions in darkness. This site is toxic with fear. With no justification whatsoever. As for 500 years.

Chill out man! ALL WILL BE WELL!

It is our job to live in the light of that fact now. Why wouldn’t we? True evangelicalism. Not the diametric opposite under the same brittle smile. We must lift 500 years of dead weight. The Puritans pressed people to death. Impossible to lift I know. I don’t know if you’ll ever get the headspace in this life. Just posit it. Because Luther was completely and utterly wrong. What fascinates me is why he chose to be. We are such frail fear driven creatures, easily deranged. If we can believe the wrong thing, we will. It’s not our fault. Him included.

Since I have come to understand this new revelation I am looking at things differently. Take the Once Saved Always Saved group. I now realize they are close cousins to the ALL WILL BE WELL group. The main difference is that you have to honestly join their club first, but once you honestly do, your in forever, no matter what. Both groups end up in the same place. No rules that you have to follow because Jesus fixes everything in the end. Both the Once Saved Always Saved people and the ALL WILL BE WELL people say that you should want to obey God and Jesus but it’s not a requirement.

How did I miss this all these years? Here I was turning away from lusting after women, worldly possessions, resisting evil temptations that came my way, not watching carnal and worldly entertainment because I thought it would blind me to the word’s of Jesus and put me to sleep spiritually. I did all this because I loved Jesus and believed He and the Father commanded me and led me by the Spirit to do these things. How deceived I was. I should have known once I called on the name of the Lord nothing could take away my salvation or even better, I should have understood I didn’t even have to do that, because of what Jesus did on the cross, ALL WILL BE WELL. It’s all GRACE! Nothing I do or don’t do can take that away from me.

Having read what people in both camps have said about we should want to do what God commands us, I am coming to more of an understanding that these two groups have more in common than I thought. They won’t say directly that we need to do good works to end up in Heaven but they both lean heavily towards loving God and our neighbor. That may not be a total works based salvation but it is getting real close. Even moral atheists are getting close to being related to these groups. They wont say there is an after life but they do lean towards the idea that we should do good to our neighbor. What is the obsession with doing good deeds and who is the authority on what is good?

Chill out people! It’s all GRACE! Nothing we do or don’t do will keep us out of Heaven. God is good and loving, He will not harm anyone. All those old stories in the OT are just that, old stories. Jesus showed us what God is like. God loves everyone and just wants to bless you. Those of you who don’t believe in God, don’t worry about it, you’ll be in Heaven in the end even though you don’t believe it exists or even want to go. You may be a psychopath who hates the idea of God and hates people, but whether you like it or not, YOU GET TO GO TO HEAVEN. How cool is that?

This morning’s sermon was about Jesus’ parable/allegory of the ten bridesmaids. There is one wedding banquet, there is a door that will be shut, and preparedness is not transferable (nor will all magically be prepared).

Well said. :grin: Except your pronoun should be first person singular. Then it would be rational.

How is that?

The once saved always saved brigade are Lutherans. In your camp. You and they have to do the work of faith in Christ that you are predestined to do, which He gives to you and does in you for you to be able to receive grace. Which is therefore not grace. You are elect because He knew you would accept the gift of believing in Him so that you can be graciously saved. You let Him believe in Himself in you. And He graciously lets you not be tormented forever and ever. Amen.

Whereas Christ’s faithfulness cuts through all that and goes straight to salvation for all. From the beginning. That’s grace. No evil can separate you from His grace, from His saving work. In your resurrection and @Ani99’s and whoever’s has tormented them directly or indirectly.

Jesus saves. That’s His job.

ALL WILL BE WELL is easy, no faith, obedience, love for God or neighbor is required. It is a relief to know that it doesn’t even take faith in God or Jesus to be saved. All we need to be is born into this world and since that was not by our choice than it is truly grace that saves us. So we can all stop preaching repent and put your faith in Christ. No need to trust, love or obey Him. No need for anyone to know Him. No need to be filled and lead by the Holy Spirit. What an awesome God. We can purposely live a so called wicked life and still enter into eternal bliss. This is good news indeed. Salvation for all, no matter what. Only a holy, just and righteous God could imagine this. How inspiring you have been. So now I know what to do if a rapist and child molester wants to come into my house, OPEN WIDE THE DOOR AND LET HIM IN. This is loving my neighbor, I guess, not quite sure how it is loving my wife and children though. Oh well, it will work out ok. Since God will allow those who continue in sin into His home than I must do the same. But, what the heck, if I kill him no big deal. Either way, ALL WILL BE WELL and we’ll both end up in Heaven.
THIS IS SO COOL! I can’t lose no matter what I do. This is GOOD NEWS indeed.

1 Like

Lollipops for all. And @Klax refuses to answer:

Is a man saying something in a boat once during a storm statistically significant? Oh, the storm stopped. What a coincidence.

Martin normally shuts down about now, I believe he is in bed at this time of night.

1 Like

Yes - it will. And does. Until you are cleansed of your sin, you are not fit for heaven - in fact you wouldn’t even want to be there. And if the only thing keeping you from taking advantage of others is because you feel obliged to follow a rule, then you have not even taken aboard the most basic [original] gospel message yet. All will NOT be well for you until you do. That is the two-thousand year old gospel message you need to learn. I don’t hear anybody else here except you promoting whatever this new gospel is - but I strongly recommend you go back to scriptures and recover the original gospel as preached then. I recommend reading First John … pretty much the entire letter, but especially chapters 2, 3, and 4. And Grace turned into license has ceased to be grace. Read Paul’s take on that in Romans 6. You aren’t alone in forgetting these things. I know I need regular reminders - I’m guessing most of us do. And as you imply, it isn’t just an ‘innocent forgetting’; we do have a rebellious streak - and the wanting to ‘eat, drink, and be merry’ in disregard for everyone else is a momentary, yet very real and recurring temptation. Any experienced believer knows how empty that promise is, though, whenever they have given themselves over to it. Sin and evil do not have staying power. Once you are in, it is pretty quickly revealed for the hellish quagmire that it is. The shining display models we saw in the store-front windows almost immediately fall short in actual customer experience. Even our sinful selves know this after some experience. And yet such temptations live on. This is why we, with Paul (Romans 7) cry out to be delivered from our egotistical selves - a prayer we can’t even fully begin to want for ourselves without God’s help.

1 Like