What about psychopaths?

The same way the repentent thief did.

Do you believe that God is and the rewarder of those who diligently seek Him?
Without faith it is impossible to please God.

Of course, He has rewarded me after all. Faith measured by works, of course.

So the impenitent thief is identical to the penitent one in every regard except that. So burn him forever. Yeah. Thatā€™s justice. Thatā€™s love.

The repentent thief became the absolut opposite of who he was before. From wickedness to a humble hearted, trusting in Jesus his King, faith that Jesus would forgive him and bring him into His kingdom, lover of God. The other manā€™s heart, his spirit, who he was did not change, so he was still wicked. The wicked will not inherit eternal life or the Kingdom of God. They will be cast out into outer darkness where there will be weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth. Faith, trust, hope brought the repentent man into a loving, bonding, united union with Christ, SALVATION. The other man chose not to repent, turn from self and love the Father or the Son. He did not accept or put his trust in Jesus. He had no faith. Therefore he could not please God. He had no loving relationship based on the foundation of trust in Christ. No trusting relationship, no salvation. His choice to repent, he spurned it. Relationship with God through Jesus. Relationship, relationship, relationship based on trust.
You are a bastard and not a son if you have no loving, trusting, relationship with the Father and the Son. Trust from beginning to the end. No trust = outside the family. Trusting the Father = part of the family. Through trust (faith) we are sons and daughters of God.

Faith, trust, reliance on, love for, leading to obedience is proclaimed in the Word of God from beginning to end as the only way to please God, to know god and to be infellowship with Him. No faithā€¦NO SALVATION. NO FORGIVNESS. NO UNITY, NO RELATIONSHIP.

Faith (trust) in God, what He says and does. Faith from beginning to the end. This is what the prophets, Jesus and the apostles proclaimed. This is the way of SALVATION.

Whatever you say @Cody_G. Where do you get this stuff from?

No! There was no thief crucified. This is an obvious mis-translation. The word translated as ā€œthieves,ā€ would have been better translated as ā€œinsurgents,ā€

The Romans used crucifixion as a punishment only for a political crimes and no other type of crimes. Crucifixion was meant to be a public display of extreme pain and suffering so as to be a deterrent to others. This sort of thing is the same as was done to my late husband by the inhumane subculture, those he used to call ā€œhis peopleā€. I donā€™t have the evidence to prove it but I was told by them that ā€œhe was buried aliveā€ and they added ā€œyouā€™re nextā€. That was some years ago now. I am still alive and in their faces!

Two men crucified with Jesus were not thieves or common criminals. These two men are identified in the Gospel of Nicodemus as Dismas and Gestas. They would have been rebels as well, rebelling against the Roman oppression.

So quite the opposite to what you are suggesting is true. These men would have been acting for justice and had goodwill for their people. They were not, however, both sympathetic to Jesus and his stance against the High Priests etc. That is why the one sought to insult Jesus with "ā€˜Arenā€™t you the Christ? Save yourself and us!ā€™

The other man said ā€œDonā€™t you fear God,ā€ and went on to say that they were openly violent, which would mean in violent opposition against the Romans, Jesus was not violent but the Romans saw him as a menace because he attracted the poor and underprivileged and sought to show them how to overcome their oppression.

Despite the one manā€™s confrontation of Jesus, both were fit for Heaven.

Dear God @Ani99

Youā€™re being cryptic. What is that supposed to mean?

The question is, " How do you not know this?" A trusting, intimate, relationship with God has always been the only way of safety.

Well letā€™s seeā€¦ those I hate you say

and for whatever broken reasonā€¦ Iā€™ll show you their foul game play or what they refer to as ā€œevil workā€.

So that is affecting other adults around them.
But hey, they donā€™t stop there. They can affect another, related personā€™s child or pet, but it has to be done indirectly.

Their ā€œinnocent brokennessā€ and how it is irrelevant???

God does not love the devil nor those who have sold their soul to the devil. NO WAY,

Peace @Ani99

1 Like

Iā€™m so sorry for your suffering. Itā€™s appalling.

1 Like

Thanks .
Yes, it is bad but I am making progress and that is what counts. You canā€™t expect to fight with these people and it is a picnic. However all that they do gives me more and more info so I can help others.

Faith is trust. Trust is part of a relationship. It was through trust that Abraham was a friend of God.

I trust in Jesusā€™ faithfulness. Not in my ragged faith.

Read Hebrews 11 and 12. It is a commendation of the faith of those who followed after God and a warning not to turn away from Him.

Trust in God also includes affection for Him. ā€œYou shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul and strengthā€. Faith is united to love for God. No faith towards God, no love for God. No love for God, no entrance into His kingdom. Unbelievers do not love God, therefore they will not enter into the Kingdom of Heaven. They will be cast out into darkness where there will be weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth. No faithā€¦ No love = not a part of Godā€™s family, now or ever. Only by being in Christ through faithful trust, affections, thoughts, words and deeds will a person enter the Kingdom od Heavenā€¦Godā€™s Family.