Were humans created with a sinful nature?

Where did they go when they left Jerusalem?

You are close. Burning hot. Exactly where you should be.

I would assume they took the long way around through Egypt. But Luke chose not to bring that portion of the trip up, so the Bible is not God’s Word, there is no Jesus, there is no God and you and everyone else and all the universe are just a figment of my imagination. Wait! I don’t have an imagination because I don’t exist.

1 Like

Dig it!
They went to Nazareth. No, they went to Egypt. Oh, I see. They took the midnight express to Egypt! and boogied on home 2 years later.
How can I, a slow, rather dim-witted, balding, plump, unaccomplished boob figure that out? You? I can see how you did it! :smiley: :grimacing: :hear_no_evil: :man_shrugging:

So I do exist. That’s nice to know.

1 Like

Why, exactly? Because forgiveness is such a big deal in Islam?  

Yes its such a huge role that every man who goes to heaven gets 72 virgins🤣. Too much syncretism in todays society has made us vile ,uncritical,and basically able to accept everything as “true” without analyzing,all it in the name of “openmindness”. Vinnies comment sadly and many others here show this.

1 Like

Ina aware of everything you said. It means nothing and does not change my statement in any way. There is only one God, and he will be worshipped and celebrated in many faiths.

Many modern Christians get angry when someone says their salvation club might not be so exclusive. I’m not interested in joining a cult. The Catholic Church has been amazingly progressive on this front, evolution and Biblical criticism the last 100 years. Many protestants are clearly in need of another reformation.

Vinnie

Does that mean that Hindus worshipping Vishnu are worshipping the same God?

I rpovided arguments. You provided nothing. Guess who won. Sure whatever makes you sleep at night. Tell your brother( muslim extremist )when he comes to kill you that you worship the same God. See how that turns out

Ahhh yes . Syncretism. Yeah yeah early christian thinking right there. Very progressive.

Your arguments have nothing to do with my statement. I am aware of the i textual incompatibility between the Muslim faith and a Christianity and all the hostilities that occurred. Doesn’t impact what I said. There is nothing to respond to.

Logicall fallacy. The texts are different but the God the same. Right. Whatever makes you happy.

Theres one way to the Father and thats trough me. Hmmm guess Jesus wasnt that progressive.

It’s possible some have glimpsed a piece of the divine which is certainly bigger than the entirely adequate Christian metaphor of God being a father.

Ah, yes, of course. The Great Commission is redundant.

You have no basis for these arguments. Please stop
Keep your beliefs to yourself if you dont want to get critised. You just state stupid claims without arguemnts to back them up. This is irritating

Entirely necessary as is everything God tells us to do it for no other reason that God told us to do it. Doesn’t mean there is no salvation for those outside or rejecting intellectual knowledge of Jesus’ incarnation. I’m sure you will still be comfortable in heaven. Fear not.

Vinnie

The Muslims say “God does not have a son”. They look at him as a prophet only.
John 5:21 For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son gives life to whom he is pleased to give it. 22 Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son, 23 that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him.

It is the Son of God who gives life to whom he is pleased to give it to.
We are to honor the Son just as we honor the Father. The Muslims don’t. So therefore, they don’t honor the true God.

Do the Muslims honor Jesus the Lamb of God the same way that those in Heaven do?
Rev 5:13-14
Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, singing:
“To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb **
be praise and honor and glory and power,
** for ever and ever!”

14 The four living creatures said, “Amen,” and the elders fell down and worshiped.

Rev 7:10 **"Salvation belongs to our God, **
**who sits on the throne, **
and to the Lamb."

If you don’t honor God’s Son as you do God, you don’t honor God.

I have as much basis as you turning the Gospel into bad news and claiming 90% of the word is hell bound. Try picking up some theology books that disagree with you once in a while. Scripture can be used to argue a host of things —hell, annihilation, universalism— it can all be found in there.

God is just. That should cause fear in those who commit wrongs against him.

You will not gain any reward for minimizing the name of Jesus.

Where did i say that? Ohhh yeah nowhere. Whos putting words in my mouth? Are you mad because your arguments are not sufficient enough? Not christianlike .Work on your character. No need to pick up theology books. Im so clever i have figured out many things myself and actually can even counterargue :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: