The Weird Phenomenon of Jesus Theme Parks

Who’d care enough to argue over it? Not me!

1 Like

I’ve read about the bizarro relic cult. Martin Luther used to wonder why 18 of the 12 apostles are buried in Spain alone.

2 Likes

“Bizarro”? You haven’t seen “*Bizarro” until you’ve been to the British Museum. A look at modern veneration from the British Museum

You could probably get a degree in “Bizarro Relic-Veneration Practices” from Oxford or Cambridge if you were willing to expand your encyclopedic knowledge base a little bit.

1 Like

Very classy reply.

Agree with you about the Museum of the Bible…It interested me enough that I got a hotel nearby so that I could go back and see the whole of it. As you know, hotels in DC are not cheap (!!!) but in this case so convenient. I also thought the Museum did well with the various exhibits – and noted, somewhere along the way in other reading — that they were credited for at least being up front and honest with those investigating the “artifacts.” Lesson learned for them, hopefully.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.