The Spiritual Brain: A Neuroscientist's Case For The Existence of the Soul

I have read a book about five ago entitled :The Spiritual Brain: A Neuroscientist’s Case For The Existence Of The Soul by Mario Beauregard, PhD. It is about the concept that the human brain does in fact have a non-material life including beyond death. It is a very fine scientific study that I would recommend to all. A scientist by the name of Dean Radin, senior scientist, Institute of Noetic Sciences, and author of Entangled Minds has said about the book:

Is spiritual experience an illusion caused by a misfiring brain, as many scientists believe, or is it something more? Neuroscientist Beauregard and Journalist O’Leary persuasively argue that it is indeed something more. This means the mainstream neurosciences may have overlooked something of profound importance about who and what we are. The Spiritual Brain is a refreshing antidote to the strange arguments offered by some scientists who insist that their minds, and yours, are meaningless illusions.

The Spiritual Brain is a wonderful and important book that provides new insights into our experience of religion and God. This book is a necessary read for both the scientist and religious person. Andrew Newberg MD-Director of the Center for Spirituality and the Mind at the University of Pennsylvania.

I must say that it is an interesting book for those who like science and studies of the nonmaterial human mind.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.