The links between the biblical abyss, the scientific black hole and cosmogonic chaos

BEFORE BIG-BANG BEFORE

- Gn 1:2 “The earth was formless and empty: there was darkness on the surface of the deep, and the spirit of God moved above the waters”.

- “Chaos means, in the theory of the creation of the world established by the ancient Greeks, dark and silent abyss having existed before any form of life”

“Chaos.” Microsoft® Encarta® 2009 [DVD]. Microsoft Corporation, 2008.

- “In my scenario, we start from an almost empty Universe, very, very diluted with very weak interactions between the components. In this quasi-vacuum, however, there are instabilities that can become catastrophic and lead to gravitational collapses like a black hole. And the Universe as we know it would come out of that initial near-vacuum through that black hole . (Gabriele Veneziano, interview by Guy DUPLAT). http://www.lalibre.be/archive/qu-y-avais-il-avant-le-big-bang ; published on 12/15/2005.

• And, Professor Luminet concludes in Futurascience: “the question of whether our universe came from a black hole (abyss) is now part of the concern of astrophysicists”.

It is quite tempting to imagine that ultimately our Big Bang could be the exit from a wormhole. This is one of the few hypotheses that researchers are currently working on . (Cfr: Futura-Sciences, 05/11/2014 - By Jonathan SARE).

I said that the pre-Big Bang sphere that astrophysicists say they know nothing about is only described in the Bible. This description having passed unnoticed for 3500 years, is restored to these days in the Universal Cosmological Model.

In our previous publication, we said that according to the Bible, restored in the Universal Cosmological Model, our universe came from a void. This statement is also scientifically confirmed by the Italian physicist Gabriele Veneziano (The origin of the Universe: harmony between science and faith - Open Forum - The BioLogos Forum). Therefore, all the arguments that are developed in this publication are part of the Universal Cosmological model, which takes spirituality into account. Therefore, the universal Cosmological Model unites science and faith in cosmology.

The biblical verse stating that the universe was originally empty is “In the beginning God created … the earth; the earth was invisible and empty” (Gn 1:1-2). (What does “in the beginning god created… the earth” mean? - Open Forum - The BioLogos Forum). Compared to the majority of cosmological models, the biblical model, the universal cosmological model and the string model invented by the Italian physicist Gabriele Veneziano affirm that our universe came from a vacuum and not from the Big Bang. The Big Bang is just a rebound according to the Universal Cosmological Model.

I. Chaos, the black hole and the abyss

All cosmogonic models maintain that our universe arose from a chaos which is defined as “a dark and silent abyss having existed before all forms of life”. The classic models that claim that there was a Big Bang before speak of the existence of a “black hole” before the emergence of our Universe (Les trous noirs existaient avant le Big Bang? | Etrange et Insolite (jack35.fr)) This statement is supported mathematically by scientists at the Perimeter Institute of Canada, one of the largest research centers in theoretical physics.As for the biblical diagram of creation, it speaks of the abyss. Dark and silent abyss according to cosmogony, darkness in the surface of the abyss according to the Bible, black hole according to modern science, what is the connection between these terms?

For the Universal Cosmological Model, it is the same thing and this is what we will try to develop succinctly in this publication which will once again demonstrate that the biblical diagram of creation is founded.

II. The biblical abyss or the first black hole in the Universe

This article is not a simple reflection but is rather part of the scheme of the universe before the Big Bang. I am describing the events that took place in the Universe that preceded our present Universe. The Universe that preceded our Universe is called “the Universe before the Big Bang”. Until then, no one was able to describe these events. Even I would have been unable to describe them if I had not discovered them in the first ancient cosmological model from papyrus. This is the biblical pattern of creation. Scientifically, this model had the misfortune to be recorded only in a sacred book. And, when a treasure is described or hidden in a sacred book, it is no longer the subject of in-depth research.

Today, we are going to talk about a very crucial point that took place in the Universe before the Big Bang and which should lead astrophysicists to review the Standard Model diagram. We have already said that our model is called “the Universal Cosmological Model” which is the scientific restitution of the biblical diagram of creation. This is to say that what I publish constitutes the clarifications of the biblical diagram of creation and not ideas picked up in the bottom of my heart.

Whether we like it or ignore it, or whether my publication is suppressed for reasons unknown to me, the biblical diagram of creation constitutes the truth about the true diagram of the Universe to which all researchers should adhere. refer. It is also a great first for theologians to receive these explanations which explain the author’s thought of the biblical diagram of creation, instead of whirling around on the etymologies of words.

In principle, it is in scientific journals and forums that I should publish the results of my research to be amended or validated by astrophysicists. But in these scientific journals and forums, as soon as a reference is made to a sacred book, the publication goes to the trash can. However, I do not come to teach morality or religion, but to talk about the Universe. There are those who ask me questions about God or about religion, but I come to teach cosmology according to the biblical model. Teaching cosmology according to the biblical model does not mean comparing it with science or denying scientific evidence. We are only demonstrating that the biblical scheme of creation is grounded and we limit ourselves there. Anyone who follows the cycle of my publications will not doubt it and will know that I am not doing concordism, because my explanations are unpublished.

Now back to our topic of the day: the story of the creation of the universe according to the biblical scheme of creation includes several stages that we have begun to develop in this forum. This should already attract the attention of astrophysicists more than the images they expect from the James Webb Telescope. Indeed, no telescope can bring us back the images before the big bang; but the Bible did, as we have restored them in the Universal Cosmological Model.

In this article, we will see the meaning of the deep in the verse “there was darkness in the surface of the deep” (Gn 1.2). To escape biblical names, scientists have preferred to give the abyss and chaos the name of black hole. We will demonstrate this in this article and we will also demonstrate that some scientists have hypothesized that there was “a collapse” before the Big Bang thus confirming the Bible by using the word abyss instead collapse or black hole. Let’s go back for that to explain what is expected by a black hole by my many readers, some of whom do not have elementary knowledge of cosmology.

1. General information on the black hole

Lately, a lot of scientific papers abound on the existence of black holes in the sky that non-astrophysicists hardly understand. The sky is already empty, how can there be a hole, he asks me.

So, first I want to start explaining to my readers what is first expected by a black hole.

The “Black Hole” is a term coined by American physicist John Wheeler in 1967 when scientists found that there were also cavities in the sky or in deep space. A black hole is, first and foremost, characterized by the existence of a Horizon: it is the spherical surface that engulfs everything, including light, and it always remains black and dark. The word horizon did not exist in antiquity, so the word surface was used in the Bible. Hence, the biblical verse: “there was darkness in the surface of the deep”; and it is these chasms which are nowadays qualified as black holes.

2. The abyss is the only real name for black holes

Some physicists and theologians will think that I am making concordism as if it was I who created this word ‘abyss’. First of all, why did the author of the biblical diagram of creation not use the word “hole” but preferred the word “abyss”? This is the question I asked myself and when I got the answer, I shouted Eureka!!! because the biblical diagram of creation restored in the Universal Cosmological Model had again just been consolidated.

Since the word “deep” is used in the Bible, then I consulted the Bible glossary to see what it means and why its author did not use the word hole. As I said, the answer surprised me very much and will also surprise all astrophysicists and those who call the biblical pattern of the creation of an unscientific text. It was not me who invented the definition that I discovered for the word “abyss” in my publications. It is a definition that is found in encyclopedias that are older than me.

An abyss, according to the biblical glossary, is a mysterious world of the primeval ocean, a place of darkness and evil powers, of distress and perdition. (See: Free Bible 0.9.2). In other words, an abyss is a hole whose bottom (darkness in the surface) cannot be seen, and, where mysterious phenomena (evil power) take place inside, from which nothing can come out. once inside (perdition).

All astrophysicists know that this definition issued by theologians, without them knowing what the black hole is, rather highlights the properties of the black hole or defines it. In a single word, if the American physicist John Wheeler knew this definition of the abyss, he would have nicknamed these cavities in space abysses. The term black hole does not meet their description and property but science has already adopted this and we submit.

What difference is there between an ordinary hole and a black hole to say that the term “abyss” is appropriate? An ordinary hole is what we can dig or which can form following a collapse. But, a black hole is a hurricane-like structure in the deep sky that pulls into it and crushes everything around its gravitational space, be it a star or a planet.

So when the Bible says there was an abyss in the universe at its beginning, it shows us that the Before Big Bang was also a turbulent sphere. Hence the following sentence: “(in this abyss) the spirit of God moved above the waters”. By spirit, the author meant an energy or force active on this primeval ocean according to the definition of the abyss. In the cosmogonic model, we also speak of the primitive ocean. But, we will see that this water or this primitive ocean is not our water composed of oxygen and hydrogen at the beginning of the universe when its atoms were not yet formed.

Our next question, which will also confirm our assertion is how was this abyss formed in the before Big-bang to which it is written “there was darkness in the surface of the abyss”? the answer that we will display here, will demonstrate that the biblical diagram of creation is part of the cosmology and not of the cosmogony.

III. How did the black hole before the Big Bang or the abyss or the chaos form?

According to a hypothesis by three researchers at Perimeter Institute of Canada, published in the journal “Scientic American”, our universe may have emerged from a black hole contained in a universe with a greater number of dimensions. (Cfr: : Un trou noir à l’origine de l’univers | Le réseau (ingeniumcanada.org)]). But, I don’t want to follow these scientific arguments so that I don’t get called concordism. It is the Bible itself on the basis of our elementary knowledge of cosmology that will answer this question.

By saying that there was darkness in the surface of the abyss (Gn 1;2), this is not a static situation like the photos that the James Webb telescope sends us. An abyss, or the warping of the fabric of space-time as astrophysicists call it, forms from a starting point. Here, the starting point starts from the verse that says “the earth was invisible and empty” according to the Septuagint version of the Bible (Gn1:2). The author of the biblical scheme of creation only meant that the universe was originally empty. And in this vacuum we did not see the materials (water or primitive ocean) which was there inside; it’s like a gas. Hence the term “invisible”.

Astrophysicists know that absolute vacuum does not exist and that there is always energy (Vide quantique — Wikipédia (wikipedia.org). And, according to certain laws of which we have not yet mastered scientifically by the ignorance of the Principle of the creation of the Rev. Dr. Sun Myung Moon, these energies would be the basis of the creations of the particles (primitive water or ocean according to ancient literature). And, the presence of these particles in this pre-Big-bang universe was that the author of the biblical diagram of creation qualified it as an invisible earth (invisible matter) which, for a fictitious witness is only a vacuum .

According to the Universal Cosmological Model, these particles at the very beginning of the universe did not remain static, as demonstrated in quantum physics. There were incessant particle-antiparticle collisions leading to annihilation and sometimes fusion until an axis was created where the remains of matter collapsed, thus hollowing out space-time or the black hole, that is to say say the abyss. These incessant particle-antiparticle collisions and fusions of remnants are biblically described by the verse “the spirit of God or a wind of God moved over the waters” (Gn 1:2). We understand directly by this that it was not a question of running water, but of the first particles which moved by an energetic force which the author of the biblical diagram of creation qualified as a “spirit of God” according to the Bible. Louis Segond version and a “wind of God” according to the Jerusalem Bible. Moreover, it was the translators who confused people by talking about water on this first day of creation or before the Big Bang. The author of the biblical diagram of creation used the word “hydro”.

Without knowing all that I am developing here, when French Lavoisier discovered the most abundant element in the Universe, he nicknamed it hydrogen, which means what generates water. He had actually vindicated the Bible, but no one had the sense to realize that at the time. This is to say that the term “waters” used in this first verse which marks the beginning of the universe alluded to primordial particles and not to running water.

This is how the biblical chasm or the first warp in the fabric of spacetime or the first black hole was formed. It was the axis where moved an energetic and gravitational force qualified as the spirit of God on the waters by the Bible. In scientific terms, it was formed by gravitational collapse caused by particles creating and merging together.

Scientifically, we preferred the description made by the Italian physicist Gabriele Veneziano who developed this verse in a scientific way without knowing it as we can read: "Infinitely long ago, the universe was almost empty (the earth was invisible and empty according to the Bible) and contained only a rarefied gas of radiation and matter (waters according to the Bible). The forces of nature (the spirit or a wind), controlled by the dilaton (God according to the Bible), were so weak that the particles of this gas barely interacted (moved on the waters according to the Bible). Over time, the forces grew in intensity and matter began to aggregate (early ocean or water). Some regions have accumulated it at the expense of their neighbours. The density there became such that black holes (the abyss according to the Bible) were formed. The interior of one of these black holes (abyss) became our Universe. (see: https://www.pourlascience.fr/sd/cosmologie/lunivers-avant-le-big-bang-2971.php)

Item Gabriele Veneziano (science) Moses (Bible)
1 Infinitely long ago, the universe was almost empty In the beginning God created … the earth. the earth was invisible and empty
2 This empty Universe contained only a rarefied gas of radiation and matter This invisible and empty earth contained Waters or primitive ocean according to ancient terms
3 The forces of nature A spirit (Louis Segond) or a wind (Jerusalem)
4 controlled by dilaton Controlled by God
5 The forces of nature were so weak that the particles of this gas hardly interacted A spirit of God or a wind of God moved over the waters that assembled them
6 Over time the forces grew in intensity and matter began to aggregate 6 Over time this spirit or wind grew in intensity and these waters came together
7 Density has become such that black holes have formed Density has become such that a dark abyss has formed.

It is necessary to know that when this text was discovered in papyrus, the translators put conjunctions to make it readable, but they did not really restore it according to what its author wanted to say. With the Universal Cosmological Model, this thought is now clearly rendered to humanity. After reading this, I ask my readers to take their bible and meditate on these verses of Genesis 1:2 in connection with what this physicist has just developed. By doing so, one will know that the biblical scheme of creation is not a story, but a real scheme that describes the beginning of the Universe.

Between professor Gabriele Veneziano, Moses and Flavien Phanzu, who has made concordism with respect to the other? Nobody and I explain myself. When professor Gabriele Veneziano, that I consider as one of the greatest cosmologists after George, had developed his thought, he had not consulted the Bible. Also when Moses told the biblical scheme of the creation 3500 years ago, they didn’t know anything of the classical cosmology to predict a text that will answer one day to the scientific experimentation. It only told the truth about what happened without using mathematics . When I began to restore the biblical scheme of creation in 2010, despite the fact that my first publication dates back to 2020, I had discovered that the Universe began in a vacuum and that the first deformation of the fabric of space-time creating an abyss was formed as a result of the movement of the spirit of God over the waters which in fact were only particles that condensed.

As we can see, Professor Gabriele Veneziano has almost without knowing it described scientifically what the Bible has described literally in the first day of the creation. For me, this constitutes an irrefutable confirmation that the biblical scheme of the creation in its restitution in the Universal Cosmological Model, is now part of the cosmology.

On the same angle of idea, the French Astrophysicist David Elbaz, asked himself the question: "if we live in a black hole (abyss), why should we care about it? " (Cfr: Habitons-nous un trou noir ? Et pourquoi devrions-nous nous en soucier ? par David ELBAZ - YouTube)

All these ideas only confirm the Bible which spoke about the existence of the abyss in the cycle of the evolution of the Universe at its beginning.

Conclusion

Gen 1 : 2 " The earth was invisible and empty: there was darkness on the surface of the deep, and the spirit of God moved over the waters " (Septuagint Version)

In an empty and invisible universe, there can be no visible matter. The first deformation of the fabric of space-time was carved by an abyss which was the zone of gravitational concentration where particles (waters or primitive ocean) condensed. This was qualified by the phrase “the spirit of God moving over the waters, there was the formation of an abyss”. All those who have reasoned about the Pre-Big Bang say that there was a black hole or an abyss or chaos before. The vision is the same, but the language used from one era to another is different.

As we can see, all the great structures that astrophysicists discover or will eventually discover in the evolution of the universe, have already been described in the biblical scheme of creation, written 1500 years ago.

FLAVIEN PHANZU MWAKA.

People in ancient times did not know about black holes, so reading them into the biblical texts is concordism. There is no good reason to think God was communicating secret information about future scientific discoveries while he was revealing himself to Israel. He was communicating in language they understood about concepts they had.

9 Likes

sOhhhh, what did He communicate that they could not have otherwise known? Or made up? When?

Reading modern scientific discoveries into the Bible is indeed doubtful. The claim that the abyss is actually describing black holes before their prediction or discovery by science does not seem very credible. Other problems include the fact that the descriptions in the Bible are not actually detailed enough to match better with a black hole than with anything else and the fact that there’s no reason for God to be slipping the theory of relativity into the Old Testament. As long as the ancient Israelites knew how to not fall over and to not walk off cliffs, jump off temples, etc., they knew enough about gravity to manage what they needed; detailed formulation of the mathematics and the observational technologies needed to detect black holes are things that people can do without special revelation.

However, it is true that, for a modern person, a black hole could be a useful dynamic equivalent to imagine what the concept of the abyss would have conveyed to the ancient audience. The comparison is not useless; the challenge is suitably distinguishing between “a black hole makes a good simile” and “God was revealing advanced science”.

3 Likes

I suggest checking out the chaotic waters series by “The Bible Project “ hosted by Tim Mackie.

The general thought seems to be that nothingness to ancient Jews was not the same way we think of nothingness. Just like when we think of earth we thinking a satellite image of earth as a globe covered with white clouds, blue oceans and green forests. But ancient Jews did not. It was simply as far as they could see and know. Likewise, nothingness to them was disorder. Before nothingness was ordered the nothingness seemed to have been water and darkness.

Kind of like in the flood mythology, when we envision a lone ark being tossed about on a world that appeared to just be dark deep water and presumably dark and stormy skies. It was a undoing of creation.

1 Like

When you say that “God communicated in a language they understood on concepts they had”, you are right. The word black hole was created only in the 20th century. But, this structure began at the beginning of the Universe… It is not this hole that said my name is black hole. It is a man who gave this name. If this man knew the definition of the word abyss, he would have called abyss instead of black hole. The term “black hole” does not reflect this name, given its physical properties. In this story, the author is telling us how the universe began. He himself was not there in the beginning. Did he do it by divine inspiration? It is up to everyone to answer this question. When we read this story we are told that “there was darkness on the surface of the abyss”. Draw this and compare it with the last picture of the black hole in Google and I wait for the result. Here we are talking about the structures of the Universe and not about simple words with which we can make concordism.

You say « However, it is true that, for a modern person, a black hole could be a useful dynamic equivalent to imagine what the concept of the abyss would have conveyed to the ancient audience. The comparison is not useless; the challenge is suitably distinguishing between “a black hole makes a good simile” and “God was revealing advanced science ». You are right. It is not a question of God telling us about general relativity. But, the Bible is telling how the Universe started and evolved like someone who can tell a childbirth even though he is not a doctor. If the doctor wants to report this in his report, he will use the appropriate terms without being called a concordist. Read the definition of the abyss and report it to an astrophysicist, he will tell you that it reflects what happens in a black hole. The person who named the black hole said to himself “since there is darkness that hides a hole, let’s name it black hole”. This also corresponds to what the Bible said, namely “there was darkness in the surface of the abyss”, i.e. there was darkness that hid a hole. But, why did the Bible use the word “abyss” instead of the hole? Because an abyss is a hole where there are phenomena that we don’t know that happen inside. This explanation applies to the black holes that science has discovered. So, if we have to define the black hole in one word, it will be the term “abyss”.

Thank you very much for the clarifications you have just made because I discovered it without knowing its details. You said “for the Jews, nothingness was a disorder. Before the nothingness was ordered, the nothingness seemed to be only water and darkness”. This effectively sums up Genesis 1:2-3 which says “The earth was invisible and empty”, i.e. there was nothingness at the very beginning of the universe. And the Bible continues “There was darkness in the face of the deep and a spirit of God moved upon the waters”. Again, we see the word “darkness” and “water” which is not to be confused with our current water. Here we are talking about “chaotic waters” which can be qualified in those days of primitive particles. What made this nothingness ordered before the Universe germinates. In the Louis Segond Bible, we speak about “the spirit of God”, while in the Jerusalem Bible, we speak about “a wind of God”. Scientifically, research is still in progress and it is intended to replace these forces (spirit of God or wind of God) by the word “Gravitons”. If this is adopted, the day it is revealed that “Gravitons” was used in the Bible by the words “spirit of God”, people will still cry that I am concordant.

Thanks, that makes for a much more coherent story than the AIG version.

1 Like

By whom? At which university detached science faculty.

Well it’s because it seems very far fetching and built “concordistic”

1 Like

But the abyss mentioned in Scripture is not a black hole. It is a totally different part of their cosmic geography that had concepts attached to it. Words refer to concepts and there was no concept of a black hole for the Hebrew word to refer to.

1 Like

Yes, the flood story (which is actually two stories in one) harks back to creation and undoes it. Two quotes from the thread I made here which is now an article on my website:

[1] Bill Arnold, Baker Exegetical Commentary on Genesis, writes: “The cosmic phenomena described in 7:11–24 are not some banal punishment for the sin of that ancient generation, but they represent a reversal of creation, or “uncreation” as it has been called. The priestly creation account of Gen 1 portrayed creation as a series of separations and distinctions, whereas Gen 6:9–7:24 portrays the annihilation of those distinctions.231 As the sky dome was created to keep the heavenly waters from falling to earth (1:6–7), here the opened “windows of the heavens” reverse that created function (7:11). When the “fountains of the great deep [tĕ hoˆm] burst forth(7:11), the cosmic order that had been fashioned from watery chaos returns to watery chaos (1:2, 9). Strikingly the sequence of annihilation, “birds, domestic animals, wild animals, all swarming creatures that swarm on the earth, and all human beings”
(7:21), follows closely that of creation itself in Gen 1:1–2:3.232.

[2] Robert Alter, Genesis Translation and Commentary (pg 33), writes “The surge of waters from the great deep below and from the heavens above is, of course, a striking reversal of the second day of creation, when a vault was erected to divide the waters above from the waters below. The biblical imagination, having conceived creation as an orderly series of divisions imposed on primordial chaos, frequently conjures with the possibility of a reversal of this process (see, for example, Jeremiah 4:23-26): biblical cosmogony and apocalypse are reverse sides of the same coin. The Flood story as a whole abounds in verbal echoes of the Creation story (the crawling things, the cattle and beasts of each kind, and so forth) as what was made on the six days is wiped out in these forty.”

Genesis treats the flood universally much as it does creation.

The biblical scheme of creation is a divine inspiration and not a scheme devised by a scientist. We do not know how God made this known to its author. Was it by dictation or images or inspiration? The Bible tells us this: "The Lord spoke with Moses face to face, as one speaks from man to man. In their time, nobody knew about black holes. But, the One who inspired Moses spoke to him that at the beginning of the Universe, an abyss had been formed. Even I was disturbed when I discovered this. It was in fact a deformation of the space-time created by the particles which condensed, but having created an aspect of black hole. Finally, when I discovered the work of Professor Gabrielle Veneziono, he was talking about the formation of a black hole when the particles were condensing at the beginning of the Universe, before the Big-bang. He had not mentioned the Bible or the abyss. I still came across the works of the researchers of the Perimeter Institute of Canada, recognized as one of the great laboratories of Theoretical Physics. They too talk about the formation of a black hole before the Big-bang. In the cosmogony, almost all authors speak of a chaos that is a dark abyss. The common point of all is that there was a hole before the Big-bang. When we read what happened in this hole before the Big Bang, we come to the conclusion that they all speak of an abyss. To say that the abyss was the black hole is not my conclusion. My conclusion is that what these researchers call a black hole that was formed before the big bang is rather the abyss that the Bible talks about. That’s why I said “If the scientist who gave the name of the black hole knew the definition of the abyss”, he would have called these cavities of the sky, the name of the abysses. Therefore, science has confirmed indeed that there was an abyss before the Big-bang.

What about it?

In ancient times, most manifestations that could not be explained were attributed to spirits. Thus in the verse “A spirit of God moved on the waters”, the author meant that there was a force that moved on the original elements which he attributed to God. With modern science, we now know that the pre-big bang was a period of energy (a spirit) with particles (waters). What united these particles, causing particle-antiparticle collisions? In general relativity, which deals with macroscopic elements, we talk about gravitation. But, here, we are in quantum mechanics and science has not yet issued a theory to explain the force that attracted them. So, instead of talking about gravitation which concerns large masses, for particles we try to introduce the notion of gravitons. It is like when the Higgs Boson was still predicted.

Your interpretation cannot work outside your head with anyone else. It is an idiolect, unique to you. Nobody can agree with you. Nobody, as in nobody, does.

If you go back to my text in the comparative table between science and religion. In point 3 and 4 it is mentioned this:
Science : The forces of nature controlled by dilaton
Religion : A spirit (Louis Segond) or a wind (Jerusalem) Controlled by God.
Given that we were in a physical universe, we discard the religious terms that take place in the invisible, to retain what is physical namely: The forces of nature controlled by dilaton. It is from this last word that we study to see if we can replace it by the gravitons. If science itself does not manage to determine the origin of this energy which happens between the particles, then what can a believer do? He can only attribute it to God and call it the spirit of God, while waiting for science to clarify this situation.

Which it never will. Except as word salad.

1 Like