The Great Electric Airplane Race

That says something about what your faith is about, and in.

1 Like

No it says something about your gullibility. The lie is in the truth. How it’s phrased, how it’s headlined.

Please elucidate your accusation.

Big Breakthrough for “Massless” Energy Storage: Structural Battery That Performs 10x Better Than All Previous Versions

All previous versions of what?

Um, structural batteries, just like it says?

If you thought it was saying anything about battery chemistries, then you are gullible.

1 Like

So what power does that take them to?

More research?

Riiight. So you haven’t read the article.

That’s pretty much what it says. I don’t know what you were reading… or imagining.

1 Like

Tell me about faith expressed in loving accusations.

As I said you have no idea what power they now have despite the article saying how much.

Do you understand the difference between proof of concept and proven scalability?

Can’t you read?

I see that you don’t.

As in what? I know the power density. Why don’t you? What don’t I know?

The difference between proof of concept, scalability and research.

No you don’t know that from the article as well as the power density, but differently. [You read what isn’t there in to it and won’t read what’s there. Why is that?]

You don’t think that structural stiffness is a factor that should be included and specified when you are talking about structural batteries. [Why is that?]

an energy density of 75 Wh/kg and a stiffness of 75 GPa

Why do you care? Technology has plateaued.

1 Like

The safety of structural batteries is another concern, however. I would think there would need to be lots of internal and integral fusing (as in electrical fuses) incorporated. I’m imagining fires or explosions occurring upon mechanical damage to the ilk.

1 Like