The God Debate II: Harris vs. Craig

Saw this debate and found it interesting. What are your thoughts on it? What are some points you liked or disliked?

Timestamps: opening speech (20 min) 7:53 [William Lane Craig] 27:42 [Sam Harris] rebuttal (12 min) 46:36 [William Lane Craig] 58:38 [Sam Harris] rebuttal no. 2 (8 min) 1:10:26 [William Lane Craig] 1:17:48 [Sam Harris] closing speech (5 min) 1:25:58 [William Lane Craig] 1:31:10 [Sam Harris] questions 1:37:11

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this @Trippy_Elixir. You may find you get a bit for traction if you share a couple of the key points, summarise a few arguments, provide your opinion, or give a couple of short time stamps for people to watch. Hope that helps :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just added them, thanks for the advice!

2 Likes

I believe this is the transcript: Is the Foundation of Morality Natural or Supernatural? The Craig-Harris Debate | Reasonable Faith
If it seems not to be the right thing, let me know, and I’ll remove this post.

1 Like

What was a stand out moment for.you? Was anything you previously believed confirmed or challenged?

Yep this is the right transcript👍🏻

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.