The God Debate II: Harris vs. Craig

Saw this debate and found it interesting. What are your thoughts on it? What are some points you liked or disliked?

Timestamps: opening speech (20 min) 7:53 [William Lane Craig] 27:42 [Sam Harris] rebuttal (12 min) 46:36 [William Lane Craig] 58:38 [Sam Harris] rebuttal no. 2 (8 min) 1:10:26 [William Lane Craig] 1:17:48 [Sam Harris] closing speech (5 min) 1:25:58 [William Lane Craig] 1:31:10 [Sam Harris] questions 1:37:11

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this @Trippy_Elixir. You may find you get a bit for traction if you share a couple of the key points, summarise a few arguments, provide your opinion, or give a couple of short time stamps for people to watch. Hope that helps :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just added them, thanks for the advice!

2 Likes

I believe this is the transcript: Is the Foundation of Morality Natural or Supernatural? The Craig-Harris Debate | Reasonable Faith
If it seems not to be the right thing, let me know, and I’ll remove this post.

1 Like

What was a stand out moment for.you? Was anything you previously believed confirmed or challenged?

Yep this is the right transcript👍🏻

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

“Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.” -Colossians 4:6

This is a place for gracious dialogue about science and faith. Please read our FAQ/Guidelines before posting.