The evolution of light in the bible

What you will read below to demonstrate SCIENTIFICALLY THAT GOD EXISTS throws so LIGHT, that whoever reads it will reflect for a long time and will not take more than six minutes to read it. Science knows that EVERYTHING exists; IT EXISTS thanks to the EVOLUTIONARY process of energy; from the same moment when the cosmic egg explodes (THE EXPANSION OF THE UNIVERSE) by George Le Miter, EVERYTHING absolutely EVERYTHING was CREATED BY EVOLUTION: light, water, stars etc. Also the elements exist; After the EXPANSION of the FIRST big-bang, hydrogen was originated as a consequence and with it the evolutionary process of the elements began, because hydrogen with only four molecules (or four valence pairs) of it produces helium, then lithium and so on to form the periodic table of Mendeliev; just as the Apostle Paul said in the Bible. Heb. 11: 3 However; if these evolutionary discoveries have caused major impacts in the sciences; How much more should scientists know that the writers of the Bible said it first and without error? How could they know that light was created by evolution? if at present the same believers in God do not accept EVOLUTION as the INTELLIGENT DESIGN by means of which God realized THE CREATION? But after reading what is presented by the bible concerning the evolutionary process of light and the systematically masterly form as it exposes it to give SCIENTIFIC evidence of GOD’S EXISTENCE, it would seem that the current scientists had DICTATED to the biblical writers all the evolutionary process of light, since both writings are TOTALLY IDENTICAL. Let’s read: science knows-from its studies-that the explosion of the big-bang (THE FIRST EXPANSION) was so hot, hot, hot that it produced DARKNESS. Believers in God we also know, because it is written in the Bible and very easy to read: read: DARKNESS covered the face of space. Gén 1: 2 Science also knows that the light produced by the explosion of the big-bang was trapped within the DARKNESS that it produced; we also know that believers; because ALSO it is written in the bible, let’s read: and God separated the light of the DARKNESS. Gen.1: 4. And science also knows that light is SEPARATED from DARKNESS, because it is ATTRACTED by the law of gravitational attraction as that space or abyss cooled. This also we know the believers in God; because it is ALSO written in the bible. Let’s read: God commanded the light to shine from the DARK. 2nd Cor. 4: 6 Everything related to light and how it came to exist; We all know it, scientists for all their studies and believers in God because we have read it in the bible. I want to tell you that science also knows that stars are basically made up of hydrogen, helium and photons of light, which is fundamentally basic that is needed to BE THE LIGHT AND WAS THE LIGHT; Gén 1: 3 This significant detail did not escape the biblical writers as we can easily read it in Gén. 1:18. All this evolutionary process of light and how it came to exist and we all know it because we are in the XXI century. but; IF GOD DOES NOT EXIST as science and EVOLUTION SAY as they say the believers in God; THEN: how did the biblical writers-three thousand years ago-know the entire evolutionary process of light from the very moment of its CREATION? How did they know the whole evolutionary process of star formation? IF GOD DOES NOT EXIST AND EVOLUTION ALSO? Gén 1:18. and something even stranger: how did they also know that it is light that could be separated from DARKNESS? If evolution does not exist and God does not? Observe in detail the accuracy of the biblical writers: AND GOD SEPARATED THE LIGHT OF THE DARKNESS. Gén 1: 3 Why did not they write the opposite? and instead of saying: separate the light from the DARK, they would have said: separate the DARK from the light? I tell them: even if it looks the same it IS NOT; because GOD KNOWS and science also that YOU CAN NOT SEPARATE THE DARKNESS OF LIGHT. that’s impossible!!!; BECAUSE gravity ATTRACTS light and not darkness, this law exerts its function on light and not on darkness, because light has energy and mass that are the basic priorities so that gravity can EXIST and exercise its function, on the other hand, on the DARK - the seriousness - it has no effect and for that reason it does not exert its function of ATTRACTING, that is why the DARK DOES NOT OBEY the law of gravitational attraction. All this that the Bible says is PERFECTLY known to scientists and biblical writers ALSO. Now I can say: GOD EXISTS AND EVOLUTION ALSO; well to accurately describe the entire evolutionary process of light as science has let us know, from its creation to obtain the final product (stars) necessarily GOD HAD TO SAY to the biblical writers, because science has only recently managed to understand and verify all this process of evolutionary formation described in the Bible more than three thousand years ago. Finally, I want you to observe what the apostle Paul said in 2nd Cor. 4: 6 GOD COMMANDED THAT THE DARK SHOWS THE LIGHT OF DARKNESS. We all know that what emits light permanently in the universe; they are the stars; and knows the science that the stars inside are DARK !!! AMAZING!!! TRUE? This is due to the internal heat of the core of them. The question is immediate. How did the apostle Paul know, that the light shining from the stars; is born in the inner darkness that there is in them? Who would think to think-more than two thousand years ago-that something radiates as much light as the sun, internally BE DARK? to know that the sun inside is DARK, necessarily it is necessary to carry out pertinent scientific studies on the matter; and we all know that the apostle Paul did not count on that technology; it means that if GOD DOES NOT EXIST then the scientific community OBLIGATORY has to DESACREDITATE the group of scientists who discovered that the light of the stars BORN in the inner darkness of them; and GRANT ALL HONORS to the apostle Paul who DISCOVERED IT FIRST. If God does not exist. Scientific evidence like this to DEMONSTRATE THAT GOD IF IT EXISTS, there is in the bible everywhere. With what little they have read now it will be impossible for them to doubt the existence of God and evolution. Both are real. God always guides us to the absolute truth. For more information on this topic; I recommend you read the book: SCIENTIFICALLY BIBLICAL EVIDENCE OF THE EXISTENCE OF GOD. AMAZON SPANISH. I WRITE IN SPANISH, I DO NOT KNOW ENGLISH. I USED GOOGLE TRANSLATOR.

De veras, no. Por eso seguimos estudiando.

Procesos evolucionarios se trata de biología, no de energía.

No es verdad. Fue otros procesos que entendemos bien.

No son descrubrimientos evolucionarios. Son teorías de física. Eso es óbvio.

La mayoría de la gente leyendo aquí no aceptan que los escritores de la biblia escribió sin error sobre asuntos científicos. Se puede facilmente demostrar que tenían ideas equivocadas sobre la reproducción, cómo estaban la tierra y los cielos, de donde venían los pensamientos y los sentimientos, etc. La biblia ni habla de evolución ni del Big Bang. No tenían conocimiento de esos temas en esos días. No debemos buscar hechos científicos en la biblia. Por éso, creo que la mayoría de la gente aquí no van a iteresarse mucho en sus ideas. No estamos de acuerdo que la verdad de la biblia se enfoca en niguna manera en hechos ciéntificos. Para encontrar la verdad de Dios sobre las ciencias, hay que estudiar su revelación en la creación, es decir, estudiar la naturaleza, no la biblia.

No es verdad. Es tontería pensar eso. Los escritores de la biblia tenían un concepto anciano del universo. No sabían nada de la física moderna. Debe leer este artículo.

Por favor en el futuro, cuando escribe algo aquí, debe prguntar de algo, no nada más escribir un ensayo sobres sus conclusiones. Parece que no tiene mucho entrenamiento en las ciencias, y hay gente aquí que puede ayudarle comprender como juntar la verdad de la biblia con los hechos ciéntificos, pero no van a enseñarles a los que tienen sus doctorados en la física.

As I pointed out, helium was also produced by the big bang. I suggest you understand the big bang a little better. Until you do what you are writing makes no sense.

Como señalé, el helio también es producto del Big Bang. Te sugiero que entiendas un poco mejor el Big Bang. Hasta que lo entiendas mejor, lo que estás escribiendo no tiene sentido.

Hope Google Translate is right. :grinning:

Christy, me escribes: No es verdad. Eso es tontería pensar eso. los escritores bíblicos no sabían nada de la física moderna… Ok Crhisty, he escrito en tres oportunidades y todo lo que escribo lo hago con los versículos correspondiente de la biblia; no es algo que a mi se me ocurrió, y tú misma lo puedes constatar con la biblia; y algo más, los escritores bíblicos sin conocer de ciencias, ni de física ni del universo actual, lo escribieron como muy bien lo has podido leer. Aquí puedes notar que Dios ha metido su mano, porque es imposible (en este caso de la luz) que ellos lo hayan descrito igual como lo hace la ciencia. Christy, siempre nos enseñaron que la biblia nada tiene que ver con la ciencia; pero eso no es verdad, los tres temas que he expuesto lo he hecho de forma bíblica y científica. Christy, eso no puede ser una coincidencia

Hello Bill_ll, I must leave the subject until here; because Google Translate does not translate what I really want to express.

Hay que interpretar los versículos en sus contextos, aplicando buenos príncipios hermeneúticos, y no lo está haciendo. Cuálquiera persona puede encontrar un versículo de la Biblia y decir que tiene tal y tal significado, pero no todas las interpretaciones son válidas. Piensas que los autores están hablando de la física, pero es coincidencia, y más su comprensión de la física no comporte con lo que dicen los físicos. Está leyendo lo que quiere leer, y éso es la definición de eisogesis, que no es una manera válida de interpretar la Biblia.

Pero la ciencia no dice que la luz evolvó. Tampoco la biblia dice ésto.

Si pero, estoy rechazando sus explicaciones por falta de precisión científica y por errores de interpretación bíblica muy graves.

Si escribe en español, puedo traducir para que Bill comprenda.

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.