The earth South Atlantic Anamoly is spreading and splitting possibly beginning of magnetic excursion

How about this one from hitchhikers quide. So long and thanks for all the fish!

We have speculated what the governments of the world would do if such a calamatious world event were known to going to happen in the near future. Any questions? So long thanks for all the fish. We tried to warn you.

1 Like

It’s also possible that we’re actually in a movie. If we are, I have to say that the current act is not very well written – some of the plot twists stretch credulity.

1 Like

It’s ok I have read the book and it has a great ending for those that understand the message.

Seek ye first the kingdom of God.

I read that there have been 183 magnetic reversals in the past 83 million years.

Strange things happen.

In years to come, what will we say with 20/20 hindsight?

“I should have invested in that new adjustable dial compass company.”

The Kingdom of heaven is like a treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field

Yes there have been a large number of magnetic reversal with the last one about 780k years ago and we are overdue.

This could be a reversal or magnetic excursion and seems to be related to a cyclical event happening every 12-16,000 years. The magnetic excursion and weakening results in altering poles even multiple poles moving about the planet. All this by itself is not that damaging to our global civilizations but would be quite disruptive to our already changing climate and ecology. However the planet becomes much more susceptible to solar flaring events solar and cosmic radiation resulting in geomagnetic and electric plasma events, related climate, geological and volcanic events. There is building evidence that the Sun can micronova or superflare that may be related to this excursion and results in more severe effects on the planet. We also know that the Sun activity is changing and starting to go into a grand solar minimum.
These excursions have been recorded as
Gothenburg event 10-13k years ago
Mono lake / lake Mungo. 23-35k years ago
Laschamp event 41-45 k years ago
Vostok core event 60 k years ago

I suggest you look at the evidence at the suspiciousobservers.org cosmic disaster. The book of revelations appears to describe these events as well as many cultures around the world.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.