The Author of All Life

Matthew 28:19-20 Tells us: Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the earth. (NASB)

To me, this seems like a conjunction between the script used to perpetuate physical bodies and the script for life of the Christ’s body, the church. Functionally, DNA parallels Christ’s teaching. Both contain the blueprints for starting and continuing new life. Both can undergo harmful mutation. Both allow freedom of variation within certain parameters. Both are opaque to scientific inquiry concerning origins. Both point to a Creator who understands both the physical and spiritual components of Life.

Hi there! Welcome to the Biologos forum! :slight_smile:

I don’t have anything astute to say regarding your post, but I wanted you to know that I did read it, and I wanted to welcome you since this is the first time you’ve posted (according to the site).

Take care, friend!
-Joshua W.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.