Stepping away for a little while

Hi everyone. I enjoy this forum very much and I learn a lot from each of you. But unfortunately I was diagnosed with cancer and I’ve been feeling worse lately so I think it’s best if I step back and focus on my health. I tend to spend a little too much time on forums. I may butt in from time to time but my presence will be significantly reduced. Best wishes to all!

We look forward to hearing from you as you feel up to it, and ask God’s healing. Blessings, Phil

2 Likes

I’ll be praying for you.

1 Like

I am so sorry. Please stay in touch.

Praying for you and your family going forward. It has been wonderful having you around and we hope to see you back when your health is more stable.

4 Likes

@T.j_Runyon Hopefully you’ll be good brother. Whatever the Lord wills. My prayers belong to you!

1 Like

Take good care of yourself.
You are in my prayers.

Take care of yourself, brother.

I’m am sorry I didn’t have the opportunity to have gotten to know you on this forum. But God bless you on your journey through God’s bitter providence. May He encourage, comfort, and heal your spirit and your body.

1 Like

T.J., I am devastated to hear this. I’ve passed it along to the BioLogos staff and we will be in prayer for you.

My prayers and thoughts are for you too, T.J.
-Merv

Am praying for you TJ!

Oh, wow. So sorry to hear this TJ. I’ll be in prayer for you. And let us know if there is anything else we can do.