Serving God in the Struggle against Cancer: An Interview with Larry Kwak

Larry Kwak, one of the world’s top cancer researchers, feels called by God to save lives.
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://biologos.org/blogs/archive/serving-god-in-the-struggle-against-cancer-an-interview-with-larry-kwak

Excellent post–thanks for sharing! I’m wondering what you think of Siddhartha Mukherjee’s book called “The Emperor of All Maladies: A Biography of Cancer.”

Thanks for the comment, @beaglelady. Larry Kwak won’t be responding to comments here, but I’ll forward this comment to him via email and message you if he responds.

A very uplifting story, Dr. Kwak. I have had the same feeling, when looking back at some coincidence (?) in my life and wondering if it really was God ‘acting behind the scenes’, giving me the opportunity to make some small contribution as co-creator in His plan. Of course, any contribution you’ve made in controlling cancer is huge, not small. Working directly with cancer patients must at times be psychologically trying, but also richly rewarding. You are to be envied in leading a Purpose-Driven Life.
Al Leo

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.