Some amusing side benefits have arisen from mask use. Among them are:
- I’ve heard more than one account of folks brushing their teeth better because forgetting to do so really ruins the atmosphere.
- It saves on makeup. One lady told me she hasn’t put lipstick on in weeks.
- On a cold day, it keeps part of your face relatively warm.
- You don’t have to work so hard to stifle a yawn.
- As @beaglelady posted on the Humor thread, it can make little hammocks for rodents (tongue in cheek).
Has anyone noted other fringe benefits? I’d like to collect them to share.