Questioning the Answers: My Story of Doubt and Discovery

You never know how God may change your perspective. Just be sure you're paying attention.
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://biologos.org/blogs/brad-kramer-the-evolving-evangelical/questioning-the-answers-my-story-of-doubt-and-discovery

Cassie,

Your journey chimes very much with mine and it’s so important to have resources like BioLogos to look to when people in “authority”, who I would certainly look to for guidance in many areas, are expressing views which I find I’m unable to accept.

Thanks for this encouraging and reassuring post.

1 Like

Great story! While I don’t consider myself to be a theistic creationist, I am an Old Earth creationist, I love hearing stories like this. It is a great concern to me the ignorance a lot of Christians show when the subject of creationism comes up. Something needs to change. I thank God for Biologos and Reasons to Believe and their missions. Even though the ministries disagree on the subject of evolution, they both have an open and respectful dialogue with each other. Both hold Biblical authority high,

Cassie

What a wonderful story! It’s always a pleasure to learn of someone who has a burning desire to know everything about God and the wonderful Universe He created. BioLogos offers such a wide range of resources, I thought you might not yet have located the 7-part video prepared (under a BioLogos grant) by my niece, Diane Sweeney, entitled “The Author of Life”. I am sure you and your daughter will appreciate the clearly presented evidence of how God used evolution to create the gorgeous variety of plants and animals on the Hawaiian Islands. I played a very small role (as a kind of science advisor) in its preparation, but it is Diane’s strong Christian Faith (and that of her co-author, a young Lutheran pastor) that makes the series so moving.
Al Leo

So good to read such a positive account on so many levels – thank you for sharing!

6 posts were split to a new topic: Change and Time in Genesis

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.