Pharaoh’s Magicians:Evolution, The Bible, and Modern Gnosticism

Wow! Not surprised by the comment though.

Wow, that only again fails to respond to the truth about Jesus.

If you disagree, that is fine.

Whose faith did Jesus commend when he told the woman with the issue of blood “your faith has healed you”?

Where is the verse Laura?

Mark 5:34. He said something similar to a formerly blind mand in Mark 10:52.

1 Like

Jesus had issues with the Pharisees who distorted and avoided the truth.

Then he didn’t read Wenham and Hamilton carefully. I’ve read both these commentaries, and know both the men, and neither is motivated to “fit evolution” into the text. This is false witness you are sharing.

5 Likes

I don’t know who that was in reply to, but are W & H infallible?

Was that in reply to me? :laughing:

It was to the OP, quoting Benoit, who attacked the commentators for motives/strategies that are groundless.

Oh, I’m sorry! I failed to notice beyond the ‘K’ that it was you and not @Kelli!

1 Like

The source of the healing is from Christ. Spirit of God reached out to her and healed her. The Dr’s couldn’t heal her for 12 years. The source of the faith is Christ. Why couldn’t she have been healed before? It is a testimony of who Christ is. Hope this helps.

It continues your avoidance of the truth.

Sure, Jesus healed her. And yet he credited her faith too. She still had a choice to make.

Listen to the study Laura it isn’t long, maybe 38 minutes.

This is a discussion forum. If you think a long video or audio file contains information that’s important to the discussion, you’re welcome to summarize it.

2 Likes

Hi again Laura,
Well I thought by listening to the study or reading a transcribe would help you and others but since time is limited to everyone, I understand. It just takes years of study for one to grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord. With all the time people spend arguing and mocking they could have listened to the study, etc. to at least agree with or refute the information according to scripture. Not all are being ministered and that is what happens with a mixed group of people of different walks and different faiths.

Why don’t you know that YECism diminishes him? And makes a laughing stock of Christianity before the world.

2 Likes

The same reason for the Lord allowing her 12-year hemorrhaging blood flow was the same reason He did not allow for Abraham and Sarah to have the promised son together until His timing…so HE would get the glory for what HE did. They were without THE faith.
Nowhere in the gospels did they have the source of faith indwelling them.
I do not understand what you mean, Laura, by saying the woman had a choice to make.

1 Like