Origin of Covid — Following the Clues

Dr. Li-Meng Yan, a scientist, when asked where the deadly virus that has killed more than 900,000 around the globe comes from, Yan — speaking via video chat from a secret location — replied, “It comes from the lab — the lab in Wuhan and the lab is controlled by China’s government.”

Zheng, 30, a Chinese national, was arrested on Dec. 10, 2019, at Boston’s Logan International Airport and charged by criminal complaint with attempting to smuggle 21 vials of biological research to China. On Jan. 21, 2020, Zheng was indicted on one count of smuggling goods from the United States and one count of making false, fictitious or fraudulent statements. He has been detained since Dec. 30, 2019.

Dr. Charles Lieber, 60, Chair of the Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology at Harvard University, was arrested this morning…According to court documents, since 2008, Dr. Lieber who has served as the Principal Investigator of the Lieber Research Group at Harvard University, which specialized in the area of nanoscience, has received more than $15,000,000 in grant funding…Unbeknownst to Harvard University beginning in 2011, Lieber became a “Strategic Scientist” at Wuhan University of Technology (WUT) in China and was a contractual participant in China’s Thousand Talents Plan from in or about 2012 to 2017. WUT paid Lieber $50,000 USD per month, living expenses of up to 1,000,000 Chinese Yuan (approximately $158,000 USD at the time) and awarded him more than $1.5 million to establish a research lab at WUT.

The complaint alleges that in 2018 and 2019, Lieber lied about his involvement

Yanqing Ye, 29, a Chinese national, was charged in an indictment today with one count each of visa fraud, making false statements, acting as an agent of a foreign government and conspiracy.

Oh what a tangle web we weave…

Who’s the “we”?
There is conspiracy and on many levels, but if one points to it one is named a “conspiracy theorist” and that is supposed to mean you’re either a fool or your crazy. It is the people who tangle the web that are the callers and the underhanded doers, not the general “we”.

At this moment, I’m not guilty of weaving anything devious. Wasn’t always the case. What a pleasure it is not to find myself covered in sticky goo.
If Lieber had nothing to hide, he would have claimed his involvement with the Chinese. If the virologist wasn’t telling the truth, she left a pretty big matzo ball out there for everyone to see. We know that Clinton sold classified satellite technology to China for campaign fund kickbacks from the Loral Space Corp. I know what some of us are capable of depending on circumstances and conflicts of interest and a love for money.
And I love what Muggeridge said and he would know: “The depravity of man is at once the most empirically verifiable reality but at the same time the most intellectually resisted fact.”

1 Like

This discussion has seemed to have reached the end of discussion of what we know, and is going the way of discussing conspiracy theories. I will close the topic, but if future discussion on this topic is desired when new information is available, can reopen or another post can be made specific to that topic.

5 Likes