OLOGY: Science website for kids from the American Museum of Natural History

Ology for Kids is a science website for kids from the American Museum of Natural History. It is visually compelling, and full of wonderful activities for kids. It teaches lessons with songs, crafts, fun quizzes, interviews with scientists, and much more. Parents and children will have fun exploring this beautiful site. There is little that a reasonable Christian will object to.

Trigger Warning: The word “chance” does come up in the [Bioluminescence Song] (http://www.amnh.org/explore/ology/marine-biology/they-glow2)
but it seems harmless in this particular context.

@Homeschool_Forum Enjoy this beautiful site with your kids!

Thanks @beaglelady! I hadn’t come across this site before but I love their resources! So many great activities for kids:smiley: It so happens I was at the museum
last week and was in the Human Evolution area and came across a video display with BioLogos founder Francis Collins speaking. He talked about his love of science as well as his personal faith. Very cool.

3 Likes

That’s great. I go to that museum quite often. There’s also a video of Ken Miller there. The videos originated in the traveling Darwin Exhibition , and when that exhibition moved on they were moved to the Human Origins area. They fit in quite nicely, assuring us that science is compatible with religion. (For most of us, that is!)