NT in its World podcast

For all of you interested in how cultural context affects Bible interpretation, Michael Bird and N.T. Wright have launched a five-episode podcast featuring guests, Lynn Cohick, Esau McCauley, Craig Keener, Jeannine Brown, and Nijay Gupta. (Bonus points for diversity and featuring about half the people I follow since I broke down a couple weeks ago and got a Twitter account!)

I will be listening, when I find some free time. Let me know if you get to it before me.

2 Likes

Thanks. Sounds really interesting. I enjoy everything from NT Wright so far. I also still have never had a Twitter. I finally got IG a month or two ago.

You shouldn’t have said that. Now I have the honor of being your first follower on Twitter! lol

Ha! I’m super honored. Don’t be disappointed in my lack of “Twitter presence.” I mostly intend to treat it as a spectator sport. Though all the Eric Metaxas banter is testing my lurker resolve.

Just take a look at my Tweets & Replies timeline. Who to follow? Let me introduce you to #WeirdEvangelicalTwitter. Lol.

Edit: Oh, you need to follow some folks and get some more followers or everyone will assume you’re a bot if you do speak up.

Skye Jethani and Esau McCauley talked to me. I must not sound very bot-like.

Your reputation precedes you!

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

“Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.” -Colossians 4:6

This is a place for gracious dialogue about science and faith. Please read our FAQ/Guidelines before posting.