New Book for Middle School Students: Science Geek Sam and his Secret Logbook

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://biologos.org/blogs/guest/new-book-for-middle-school-students-science-geek-sam-and-his-secret-logbook

Great review @kendra. I’ve been waiting for this book to be available in the States.

2 Likes

Sounds great, just ordered a copy for my grandson.

2 Likes

It’s a great book to read with your kids. It sparked some great discussions and plenty of laughter. Sam is hysterical!

1 Like

That’s great! I am going to buy a few to hand out to friends I know. It will, no doubt, encourage some good discussion😉.

Dear Kendra, thanks for the great review of our book. I hope many readers, kids and parents alike, will enjoy the book!

2 Likes

I just ordered it. :slight_smile:

It was my privilege and pleasure to write the review. My kids and I love the book and will no doubt read it numerous times! Sam is a bit of a hero in our house in how he stood up to the bullying he experienced! You touched on many issues that kids have to deal with today and I know that will resonate with many parents and their children. I hope that it does well in the U.S…it is much needed here!

1 Like

Thanks. I just ordered this, as well. This looks great. We all need something with a sense of humor to dispel stress. My 4th grade son is currently going through a YEC position science discussion in his Christian school. He is torn between his father’s (my) point of view and that of his teachers. This sounds like a good way to communicate faithfully and kindly

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.