Natural Revelation: God's Revelation from the Word and Nature

Since tomorrow is Sunday, I wish to simply quote Psalm 19:1-4. Dr. Lamoureux mentions this in his book “Evolutionary Creation: A Christian Approach to Evolution.” I am using the Authorized Version of the Bible to quote the Psalmist.

The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard. Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun.

I hope that each of you have a glorious Sabbath-Day tomorrow. Look at the creation and see how it proclaims His glory.

God bless each and everyone of you!

Thanks. Have you ever heard Haydn’s oratorio “The Creation”? And the hymn based on it?

1 Like

I believe I have; however, that was many years ago. I must hear it again. I do enjoy the old German and Austrian composers. Take care!

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.